Thirdies have never seen a potato thats not in the form of lays chips

>thirdies have never seen a potato thats not in the form of lays chips

Attached: fried-potatoes-title-new-1-1-1-1.jpg (1200x1200, 114.62K)

Thirdies invented potatoes

Natives did, not thirdies.

>firsties starved in mass until we gave them potatoes

yeah, we made your shitty vegetable edible.

Attached: placek_po_wegiersku_01.jpg (798x532, 105.73K)

???? We eat alot of potatoes here in my home

>we
doubt

????
potatoes are originally from our continent

The Colombian is my mutt brother and potatoes are part of our shared American culture. You're welcome François.

Kek, Mexico and Peru, literally saved the demography of Nordic countries, since they could grow potatoes, even with their shit lands...

can you even grow potatoes there?

>firsties can't taste how good the food with spices is

This was a great question so I looked it up.
>Despite the cool climate [3] and restricted growing season, a variety of food crops are grown, such as potatoes, turnips, carrots, cabbage, kale, and cauliflower. Other subtropical crops (such as tomatoes, cucumbers and green peppers), cut flowers and potted plants are grown in greenhouses heated with geothermal energy (which Iceland has in abundance)—in some cases artificial light is required to supplement the shorter daylight hours at these northern latitudes. Even bananas and grapes can be grown in this way—but not usually on a commercial scale.[4] Fodder crops are also important: this includes grass (which in Iceland is exceptionally nutritious as a result of the long periods of daylight in the short, cool summers), rye and barley.

The cool climate and northern latitude has certain advantages for agriculture: The lack of insect pests means that the use of agrochemicals—insecticides and herbicides—is very low, and the long hours of daylight in the cool summer allow grass to grow exceptionally well. The general lack of pollution—due to sparse population—means that food is less contaminated with artificial chemicals—advantages which have been capitalised upon by a small but growing organic sector.[5]

see

THAT'S A FUCKING LIE STOP REPEATING THIS LIE I LOVE SPICES ON MY FOOD AND I'M WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMED

Potatoes became ours, along with everything else formerly belonging to natives, when we killed them and took their shit.

why are potatoes even such a staple in the colder regions of europe when they originally came from south america or some shit? It's weird that they can survive the climate

Attached: 01293923.png (975x590, 466.25K)

in any case I doubt op have seen a potatoe that wasn't sold in a supermarket, on the other hand I get a free supply of potatoes because every september I help my grandparents harvesting them

We're part native so eat shit or horse? Idk lol whatever you crackers ate before the culinary enlightement that was the columbian exchange

He said firsties hombre, don't get upset

Potatoes go to North Europe, as food by Sultan Selim...
Some day, one italian planted american potatoes and italians start to use potatoes like pork food. Them, a mass hunger came to Ireland, and Sultan Selim pay tons of potatoes to send to Ireland as carity, and irish people send potato to other parts of Europe

Nice. Are they different/better than ones from factory farms? Mine all come from the supermarket too. Backyard tomatoes are popular here and usually far superior, and people grow all sorts of other shit too but I can't think of a single person I know growing potatoes.

Haha oh yeah. Good call. Thanks for calming me down.

before potatoes europeans were eating turnip

Attached: 800px-Baked_turnip_%28Brassica_rapa%29.jpg (800x1067, 182.12K)

USA birth as a brazilian tobacco company...

they are much healthier than potatoes

Attached: turnip_annotated-e21745e369254fb4b72856df313dbb80.jpg (1333x1000, 128.11K)

see deez nutz

Literally, the Virginia and 13 states, start with the intension of plant tobacco, like in Brazil in 1600s, and even these brands like Marlboro, start with brazilian species, because yet the natives of USA used tobacco to smoke, was of a worst quality than our tobacco native

Well, mostly what they sold here in supermarkets are shit tier potatoes from farms that use irrigation and I don't like those ones, I'm from the north so we don't need to use water for growing stuff, the rain it's enough and the difference is noticeable.

so potatoes came from planet earth originally? great find bro