Reddit is showing support for ukraine

reddit is showing support for ukraine

Attached: ukraine redit.png (999x818, 296.21K)

Didn't ask DOE

Top right ZULUL

I C BAJS

FORSEN HORSEN FORSEN HORSEN FORSEN HORSEN

ARE THOSE... ARE THOSE... PIXEL ARTS PAINTED BY PEOPLE TOGETHER OVER THE INTERNET?!?!??! OHHH MYYY GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1215 - animated antenna arm excited gif glasses hand hands_up open_mouth poyopoyo poyunpoyun reddit snoo soyjak stubble variant_wewjak.gif (384x400, 453.88K)

ruZZianbros................ it's over👊

it's actually incredible ho tranny have probably the highrst mortality rate in history but keep coming back everytime😤

Attached: 1648407425138.png (1832x752, 1.93M)

Russia is Voldemort and Ukraine is the Order of the Phoenix.

Why are there so many trannies on the internet when there are almost none in real life?
I've lived in 2 different western countries for a few years and literally only saw 2 of them.

how can we ever recover

fuck reddit

>there are no CIA shills in that place
>I repeat there are no CIA shills in that place
>over

I would make a huge swastika in the middle of it all but I can't even be arsed to register myself there with a shitton of accounts let alone pixelfuck the thing for god knows how long that would take

i wonder if Any Forums take a necrology with all the death trannies there😕

>gays
>trannies
>swinemen from Minecraft with downie flag which don't follow the Geneva convention
>scandis
Ye
Expected

Attached: 1647736592194.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

>like 7 troon flags
heh

>1215 - anomated antenna arm excited gif glasses hand hands up open mouth poyopoyo poyunpoyun reddit snoo soyjak stubble variant wewjak.gif

Fuck Reddit and the Kremlin

maybe if reddit showed support to us our stupid army wouldn't be stuck for a month

We made it

Attached: 1648070083598.jpg (1280x853, 319.58K)

Notice how no country flag wants to be next to the tranx flag?

👀

Grow up