In 2021 alone China has

In 2021 alone China has

Massively lowering housing prices via a massive series of new laws and regulations

Completely dismantled it's tech sector with new regulations and anti-monopoly laws with new data security laws

Cracked down on rising healthcare cost

Cracked down on their media/entertainment sector, banning "sissy" men from TV

Banned for profit education

Implemented massive tax reforms

Cracked down on fandom culture and sissy men

Implemented various methods to increase marriage rates and the birthrate at large

Banned various exams for young kids

Only allowing children 3 hours of gaming a week

Banned 996 work schedule

Made sure that food delivery workers and taxi drivers get more money

Cracked down hard on many members of the CCP for "corruption"

Implemented a sets of new laws to control pollution, even setting up a string of national parks

Reforming their national fitness policy, with emphasis on getting their children to exercise more

Changed to a 3 child policy

Implemented a "common prosperity" policy

Reined in their real estate developers borrowing limits, thus kicking off their housing/debt crisis that we see today

Allowed for record breaking massive amount of state owned companies to default and go bankrupt, all their biggest real estate developers too

Reined in the country’s private equity and venture capital funds

The question is why China doing all of this? This doesn't seem like the actions of a confident stable nation but rather a collapsing one staring down the barrel of a gun. China knows that it's gonna collapse soon and this is their last desperate attempt to save themselves and the country from the deep rooted problems that plague the nation. But they can't succeed, this is merely the death rattles of the already dead China and their useless commie government that has no idea how to govern.

Attached: 1645022504487.jpg (1080x2032, 477.15K)

dubs and Chyna will kolapse

Trips, therefore China will rise higher.

Or it would be even worse

Even if Xi was some benevolent wise ruler, there is no guarentee that the next guy will be. Xi just destroyed all checks and balances in China, a future leader will have absolute power to completely run the country into the ground.
In Chinese history, their government led by a small group has made decisions for everybody. Including 3 that are massive examples of government overreach that ended terribly.
>Great Leap Forward
>Cultural Revolution
>One Child Policy
What will be the next decision that they make using utilitarian logic that ends up wrecking their country?

The next leader will be an A.I. Screencap this

If I were to get a Chinese girlfriend, which region is the best? I prefer the tall good looking ones in the north.

>Cracked down on fandom culture and sissy men
Wrong, Genshin impact still has feminine men

Damn looks like it's gonna get wiped off the map 💀

I said cracked down on, not completely get rid off.

all this is just cope

Go back, Zhang.

the chinese leader is basically a monarch

>I said cracked down on, not completely get rid off.
A country of over 1 Billion soldiers strong and they still can't defeat boipussi. Xi just kneeled and we must follow

:peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF::peepoWTF:

Any Forums has autism.

How can I read this article? It's pay-walled :(

get chome/firefox extension

>4
Perfect, this number scares and strikes fear into the chinese

I think the flag does more

China, thanks to it's dedication to be the world's factory, is very poluted and has drinkable water problems, has a bit of a mouse apocalypse, and it's also the most capitalism dependent country on the world, with the global economy being fucked China is very fucked.