What does Any Forums think of HP Lovecraft?

What does Any Forums think of HP Lovecraft?
>Considered to be outrageously racist even by 1910s standards
>Hated all cultures and civilizations except England and New England, but especially French Canada
>Hated Nazis for being racist for the wrong reasons
>Learned he was part-Welsh, immediately wrote a story about a man who learns he's part-fish
>Wrote a story about an evil witch who turns people into snakes, plot twist at the end is that she's part-black and passes for white
>Married a Jewish woman, then kept telling Jew jokes to people right in front of her until she got upset

Attached: H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (512x628, 66.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/1347817.To_Quebec_and_the_Stars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all of this and you didn't mention his dog?

>Learned he was part-Welsh, immediately wrote a story about a man who learns he's part-fish
this got me

HP laptops have pretty short lifespans in my experience. I prefer Toshiba

Lovecraft was based as hell, and your attempts to frame him negatively betray your site of origin.

Attached: 1646673328624m.jpg (1024x1014, 146.75K)

The story about him learning he was part Welsh through his maternal grandma which led to a severe mental breakdown and an identity crisis always cracks me up.

I love him, he would be browsing Any Forums if he was born in our generation.

“What was he doing? Reading a little, maybe. We can't even be sure of this. In fact, his biographers have to admit they don't know much at all, and that, judging from appearances - at least between the ages of eighteen and twenty-three - he did absolutely nothing.”
― Michel Houellebecq, H.P. Lovecraft: Against the World, Against Life

I don't personally like his writing. There's far better.

As for his bizarre personal life and views, I'm not a twitter tranny so I don't give a shit.

Also
>Believer of "Anglo-Saxon Teutonic civilization's" Supremacy.
>Buddies with Robert Howard, who believed that savages are the true superior beings and that civilization is a flimsy veneer.

He is right about french Canada
that shithole is full of racists towards anglos

Incredibly based. I wouldn't want to be a Polish migrant in US in his vicinity. He would have made a very good Any Forums poster
>“I hardly wonder that my racial ideas seem bigoted to one born and reared in the vicinity of cosmopolitan New York, but you may better understand my repulsion to the Jew when I tell you that until I was fourteen years old I do not believe I ever spoke to one or saw one knowingly. My section of the city is what is known as the East Side (nothing like New York’s East Side) and it is separated from the rest of the town by the precipitous slope of College Hill, at the top of which is Brown University. In this whole locality, there are scarcely two or three families who are not of original Yankee Rhode Island stock — the place is as solidly Anglo-American as it was 200 years ago.
>Over on [Providence’s] West Side, it is very cosmopolitan, but the East Side child might as well be in the heart of Old England so far as racial environment is concerned. Slater Avenue school was near my home, and the only non-Saxons were niggers whose parents work for our families or cart our ashes, and who consequently know their place. Imagine, then, my feeling on entering high-school and being confronted with the offscourings of Judea! True, some of the Jews were intelligent; in fact, there were some very brilliant scholars among them; but how could a child used to other children like himself find anything in common with hook-nosed, swarthy, guttural-voiced aliens?

Attached: 6706.jpg (736x736, 57.37K)

He's alright.

Attached: 1648562946446.jpg (412x412, 24.03K)

Looked like an incel, behaved like an incel, had a catnigger.

lmao

You forgot that he hated gay people despite most of his close friends being gay
It's still debated today whether he was just oblivious to their homosexuality, or whether he chose to ignore it and be friends with them regardless of his general hatred towards gays

>judging from appearances - at least between the ages of eighteen and twenty-three - he did absolutely nothing
he is LITERALLY me

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>>Hated all cultures and civilizations except England and New England, but especially French Canada

Is this the same H.P. Lovecraft who wrote countless of stories about the City of Quebec and even admired Quebecois culture?

Based except for the last part

goodreads.com/book/show/1347817.To_Quebec_and_the_Stars

I have the same birthday as him 😈