Weakest brazilian vs strongest brazilian

weakest brazilian vs strongest brazilian

Attached: 1648269840835.webm (480x480, 2.84M)

He overreacted. The criminal's lawyer will sue his arse.

I thought people just get away with crimes in brazil

why did he attack him in the first place?

I hate this country so much

He was robbing him
You can't be this fucking stupid

He was still moving, thus potentially dangerous.

What do you expect from American flag?
You can't be this fucking stupid

>He overreacted.
in any law-abiding country he would incriminate himself the second he starts kicking the guy on the ground, up to that point it was self defense

Should’ve just shot him

>noooo you should just let the mugger kill you

Maybe, but it's understandable, if I remember correctly that neighborhood is really dangerous and the guy was just tired of being robbed all the time. Anyway, one less scumbag in the world, who cares

And people talk about:
>muh aztlan, we are la raza
Any brazilian civilian is far more dangerous than any muh guatemalan cartel warrior...

>that neighborhood is really dangerous
here's the map of the neighborhood btw

Attached: amérique du sud.png (1024x1024, 234.11K)

it would be funny if you left out french guyana

Yeah but firsties doesn't experience a mugging twice a month either. But we soon will and i hope open carry becomes commonplace in Europe. From a moral standpoint he threatened his life so his own tight to safety and well-being should immediately be forfeited.

Hahahahahaha! ebin 😂

>From a moral standpoint he threatened his life so his own tight to safety and well-being should immediately be forfeited.
Yeah fair enough, once you aim to take the life of a fellow man you forfeit the right to your own.

lol no, really few people think logically after being robbed after gun point, the shock factor counts a lot in terms of until what point your violence what legitimate

>i hope open carry becomes commonplace in Europe.
Why would this happen?

Because we've imported our own demise for the last three decades. Police isn't doing shit and finally people will have enough.

Kazak user explain yourself pic rel

Attached: love_from_Kazakhstan.jpg (1062x559, 45.6K)

In court that could be judged as excessive use of force, transgressing self defense. Whether he would get a fine depends on the judge and how well he can convey that it happened out of reflex.

It crossed my mind but to be fair it's by far the most dangerous French département, when the fucking légion does police operations you know there's something wrong.

Out skilled
Nature selection
Niggers cant fight
Imagine losing fistfight when you have a gun

Mad respect. My only worry is that some doctor with savior complex will save that scum in hospital for poor people and next time the thug will simply shoot the victims dead before searching their corpses for spare change and shoes :-(

Attached: nft 2022 lmao.png (971x1187, 3.34M)

>when the fucking légion does police operations you know there's something wrong.
Look up the ethnic demographics

>when the fucking légion does police operations you know there's something wrong.
Yes I've heard the shit that goes down, sometimes they clash with the créole population. Not to mention the environmental dangers.

it was a fake gun though 😏

firsties be like:

I hope you are joking lad. The average guy has had far from enough.
Open carry and more liberal gunlaws will never happen in Europe as a whole. Forget about it while you still can.

>ethnic demographics
It's a mess, it was a penitential colony to begin with lol, there's even an entire town made of Cambodian refugees from the 70s, but the main criminality comes from the neighboring countries if you know what I mean.

>créole
Fun fact this term was originally for the European settlers.