Why do these countries have such poor foreign language education?

Why do these countries have such poor foreign language education?

Attached: 94024CAE-C379-4D81-A497-FC8DEC2310C1.png (3230x1701, 900.75K)

americans are subhumans and turks are roaches

Anglophones have little need to learn other languages given that the rest of the world is so cucked that they learn ours even if they don't want to

Only English is needed to actually succeed in life. I'd rather put more effort into learning mathematics or informatics because that's more prospective.

Outside world is not important. Nothing exists beyond America's borders.

Interesting America-san. How did you manage to narrow the list down to the few you've got on that map?

Russians are good at English though

english is hard language and its completely alien to turkish grammer structure. also we have everything translated from movies to books.

Attached: EXCE4NRXsAI47hA.jpg (938x362, 79.47K)

US and Turkey: from experience + stats
Russia and Japan: people from these countries are mostly isolated in their own internet bubbles

Attached: EXFZAeuX0AA02Yn.jpg (1950x2048, 451.08K)

Guess you've never spoken to any Russian outside of Any Forums. They are absolutely trash at it but of course there are exceptions as always.

they like to think in russia and translate it to english in their head like turks

Attached: 1648733515996.jpg (400x400, 30.9K)

Attached: EXK7ZxtWsAAUUqZ.jpg (1329x774, 120.59K)

interesting. thanks my Turkish friend

Attached: EXESpjxXkAAUIup.png (898x342, 140.78K)

Japanese society doesn't expect to afford the ordinary citizen the chance to interact with foreigners in business or socially intimate circumstances. This is slowly changing with the economy relying on tourism as a major source of foreign income.

Based

This pretty much. You are better off wasting your time learning math,programming or some useful skill.
I feel bad for ESL but at the same time you don't really need much English to get by and with google translate it makes things more bearable

dont 1/3 of americans speak spanish?

This