My ancestors :)

>Speed of sound, was proposed by the Cordoba scholar Ibn Hazm (994–1064 AD). Ibn Hazm argued and calculated the speed of sound by echoes in the Mosque of Cordoba. He is also credited as being the first to propose that thunder was a production of lightning.

>Brass type movable printer press/first printing device in Europe, first invented in Muslim Spain 100 years prior to the invention of printing press, by Johannes Gutenburg of Germany, in 1454.

>Metronome, invented by Ibn Firnas (9th century)

>Water and weight driven mechanical clocks, by Spanish Muslim engineers sometime between 900–1200 AD.

>Mercuric oxide, first synthesized by Abu al-Qasim al-Qurtubi al-Majriti (10th century).

>Modern surgery. Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi (936–1013 AD), better known in the west as Albucasis, is regarded as the father of modern surgery and is the most quoted surgeon of all times. Albucasis invented over 200 tools for use in surgery - many still in use today.

>Antiseptics were in used as early as the 10th century in hospitals in Islamic Spain. Special protocols, in Al Andalus, were used to keep hygiene before and after surgery.

>Pharmacopoeia (book of medicine). During the 14th century, the physician from Malaga, Ibn Baytar, wrote a pharmacopoeia naming over 1400 different drugs and their uses in medicine. This book was written 200 years before the supposed first pharmacopoeia was written by German scholar in 1542.

>Ligatures, described in the work of al-Zarawi (936–1013 AD), Kitab al-Tasrif, one of the most influential books in early modern medicine. Describes the process of performing a ligature on blood vessels.

Attached: Chad arab.jpg (748x748, 102.39K)

Attached: Umadyad.png (367x461, 22.86K)

real man said i did this and that not my father did

>t. moro
Back to being a beggar in morocco

Ast*rians are really like this.

t. aldo moro

Attached: 518px-Aldo_Moro_br.jpg (518x600, 64.59K)

arabs never invented anything

those aren't arabs, they are pure-blooded iberians

Those were upper class Arabs settled in Iberia.

upper class arabs in iberia only ruled
almost everyone under them were no arabs.

Vatican City brainwashed you, many such cases. Sad!

They created your whore mother, that's for sure

source for the first,second and the seventh please?
for the fourth one I think al-Jazari invented it and he was from the upper mesopotamia.

im sorry youre not arab
youre nafri

You are a camel fucker 😍:drip:

> Al-Saharawi
Our ancestor

CIA persons of glow killed him and framed communists.

Gutenberg invented the printing press of movable letters thus making the process truly affordable; not like the arab or chinese printing press which were inefficient and much more costly compared to Gutenbergs invention

>larps as muslim
lmao so much for le 'based and tradcathpilled meds'. marbleniggers now stop trying to cling on to european achievements and now try to steal the ones of muslims instead

Spain is my second favourite country in Europe after Portugal. I always have fun there and the Islamic influence is noticeable.

Wash your mouth or I'm going to beat the shit out of you, you stupid shit eater

:Pepega:

Based Portugal enjoyer

Attached: reconquista 2.png (1584x1590, 986.35K)

Finland is my second favourite country in Asia after China. I always have fun there and the mongol influence is noticeable

😀