You will be Christian

>you will be Christian
>you will go to the Bible studies with hundreds of other Christians in your community
>you will always celebrate the Lord's evening meal with friends and family
>you will always read the Bible in the language of your heart and be stunned by its beauty
>you will always belong to a global community of 8 million adherents
>you will visit the local Bethel for the first time
>you will always have your faith tested by events in life but your belief in Jesus's teachings and the glory and righteousness of Jehovah lends you strength to overcome anything

It has begun

Attached: no.png (2000x2608, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/how-many-jw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every day we stray further from God and there's nothing you can do about it.

Shut the fuck up

That's wrong. You can do something about it. You can draw close to Jehovah by meditating on what you have learned from his Word.

Contemplate his activities, his advice, and his promises. Prayerful meditation builds appreciation in our heart for God’s love and wisdom.—Read Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3.

You can be close to God only if you trust in him, if you have faith in him. But faith is like a living thing that needs feeding. You must constantly feed your faith by reviewing the basis for your beliefs.

Read Matthew 4:4 and Hebrews 11:1, 6 please.

Attached: mu.jpg (1080x1912, 324.39K)

There's like 2.5 billion of them

Jesus is real. I locked him in my basement and fed him meth

I see every french flag as a religious nutjob these days. How does that make you feel?

You are actually convincing me
However I would join a catholic church

No there aren't

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/how-many-jw/

Attached: je.jpg (1080x1072, 252.34K)

The book says many things, but reality proves otherwise.

Real Jesus died in Japan thousand years agom

why not go with the original church instead ? (Jehovah's Witnesses)

Attached: re.png (2940x1593, 852.83K)

>you will be Christian
Yes
>you will go to the Bible studies with hundreds of other Christians in your community
Yes
>you will always celebrate the Lord's evening meal with friends and family
Yes
>you will always read the Bible in the language of your heart and be stunned by its beauty
Yes
>you will visit the local Bethel for the first time
No, I will follow the path of Luther (pbuh)
>you will always have your faith tested by events in life but your belief in Jesus's teachings and the glory and righteousness of Jehovah lends you strength to overcome anything
Yes

Attached: 2ce0f14c72550e16880aa07990bf8650b9c25559.jpg (1044x1858, 2.71M)

I jerked off to loli today
I thank jehovah for creating little girls

Attached: 1648738394532.jpg (224x224, 6.91K)

>but reality proves otherwise.

why ?

Attached: 7494.png (747x747, 548.68K)

I hate christfags so much bros…

I hate jehovas witnesses and mormons specifically. They won't fuck off from my letterbox

Attached: 1540934647951.png (640x640, 388.33K)

Paul also hated Christians at first, then he converted after seeing that Jesus is Lord 😀

Attached: 1643272569029.jpg (900x514, 130.71K)

Why should I, an Englishman, worship a jew?
>muh eternal salvationz n shiet
Give me a real reason

Jesus did say that his true followers would be hated.

“People will deliver you up to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name.”—MATTHEW 24:9

Attached: 1627907172637.jpg (900x972, 172.57K)

Honestly just go to the nearest church and ask a priest. I also personally think that it doesn't matter that much what branch of Christianity you follow as long as you just except that Christ is the son of God .

We will rebuild you baby.
The reparation cost has already been fulfilled, we ain't spanish.

We don't worship Jesus. Jesus himself directed attention and worship only to Jehovah God.

For example, when prodded to do an act of worship to the Devil, Jesus said:
“It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.” (Matthew 4:10)

Later Jesus instructed his disciples:
“Do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.”—Matthew 23:9.

To a Samaritan woman, Jesus described the type of worship that individuals must give to God.

Their worship must be based on spirit and truth. Indeed “the Father is looking for suchlike ones to worship him.” (John 4:23, 24)

Yes, reverent adoration should be expressed ONLY to GOD.

To render worship to anyone or anything else would be a form of IDOLATRY, which is condemned in both the Hebrew and the Greek Scriptures.—Exodus 20:4, 5; Galatians 5:19, 20.

Attached: god-58ebad5f5f9b58ef7e541394.jpg (1485x1485, 932K)

You don't have to send me letters pretending to be some old woman who can't hand write shit or whatever but still wants to share the word of God or some shit.