Sometimes as a third worlder, I wonder what everyday experiences of mine would mentally buckbreak an average firtie

Sometimes as a third worlder, I wonder what everyday experiences of mine would mentally buckbreak an average firtie.

Attached: Vigilante Group 1.jpg (457x640, 270.55K)

firstie*

Firstoids here wouldn't last a day in our shoes frfr

Fr Best Guay.

Any irregularity or spontaneity makes 3rd worlders sweat.
They have no I mean no practical intelligence. The constant wealth and freedoms they have made them quite cowardly and passive aggresive in general. They know for example they can insult people without getting their head kicked in.

Most people I know will get scared and buck broken at the first of non western shit. I would do okay I'm pretty good at supporting shit. I would have a fun time being able to express myself. People around me at uni unironically believe some crazy shit

Ust a bus ride to office would drive be most of the firstie fags on here to suicide. Mother fuckers live life in ez mode and still find excuses for their failure. Lmao

Pagpag would break my buck

I know a French girl who came here to experience the thirdie lifestyle and she ended up "showering" every day with wet wipes because she was scared of electric showers

Back in 08 my Filam cousins literally had tantrums when they brought their Ecksbawks to our fairly middle class home and could not play online because the net was too slow.

>electric showers
what? explain yourself thirdie, this does not sound safe or a good idea

I'm mentally stronger than any thirdie.
I endured being poor with everyone around me being rich.

Don't be a pussy
You might have to install something similar once gas runs out

Attached: 1648822902119.jpg (3072x4096, 1.91M)

I think they electrocute in the shower because poor infraestructure

That's a good mindset to have, I would probably go crazy in your shoes if I had to deal with your shit while we (Euros) are living like kings (in your eyes) 😅

Cold shower? Lmao thirdies risk their lives for a hot shower in a tropical rainforest

Westoid poor =/= our poor. Your poor live in proper houses our poor would kill for.

It is literally freezing right now

You arent even firstie, but yeah even I and You would not stand that lifestyle

sorry but this look retarted and deadly i will just have a cold shower, anyway it is tropical warm in your cunt so hot water is not even needed
or maybe it is a shower for cartel torture session

Attached: wojak_pepe_head.png (628x767, 90.24K)

Attached: shower.png (317x258, 61.56K)

I have working heating and electricity. Probably aristocrat caste level in Indonesia or Philippines.