Do primitives

in your cvnt still believe in the misguided notion that there's a magic grandpa in the sky who watches you masturbate?

Attached: 9c8 (1).png (255x255, 103.15K)

Yea, hate 'em

i sometimes dress up as a girl and have strangers on the internet watche me masturbate😏

>COVID?
Fake
>Holocaust?
Fake
>Literally everything that has ever happened?
Fake
>Fairytale written by some middle eastern retards thousands of years ago?
OMG SO TRUE!!1!

Primitives in my country are all the people that don't believe in him 😤

This but unironically.

the funniest part to me is that these people claim that everything they don't like is jewish subversion while following a jewish religion

where can we watch you?

Hebrews have 0 relation to Jews

Sadly yes. I don't understand how people can blindly believe in something like that.

I mean I guess it seemed sort of plausible back in the old days when the world seemed smaller. If you lived in a small town of say 200 people, it'd be easy to believe in a single entity looking over you all.

Now? There's no fucking way. God would have to be a computer of sorts.

most people here don't believe or are indifferent but they are still members of the church

That's why he's a fucking God

No here's what people in my country believe:

We live in a universe (ā¤ŦāĨā¤°ā¤šāĨā¤Žā¤žā¤‚ā¤Ą) that is one of many universes. Every universe has a set of Gods as we say ā¤ĻāĨ‡ā¤ĩ, that are incharge of its functionaries. One human year is equal to 1 day of Devaloka, thus allowing the Devas great power over us. Finally, every universe has a Vishnu, or the preserver, that oversees everybody and intervenes when required. But Vishnu isn't the end. Vishnu of this universe and Vishnu of the other universe are the same. They merge outside our universe, into the Mahavishnu (Greater Vishnu). The Greater Vishnu is the true Cosmic God, and he is dreaming. In fact our entire life, world, universe, is merely one of the many dreams of the Mahavishnu. The Mahavishnu is incomprehensible to a human soul, it's magnificence can be shown by the fact that the age of the Mahavishnu is 311,040,000,000,000 years. (Yes that is the number in Sanskrit called the "ā¤Žā¤šā¤žā¤•ā¤˛āĨā¤Ē" or Maha-Kalpa, literally meaning "The Greatest Duration")

But does it end there? No. What about our souls? Well, even above the Mahavishnu is the Brahman. The Supreme Consciousness. The Brahman is not an independent entity, it is made up our souls. Much like how neurons make up a brain or droplets of water maketh a pond. Our souls are the drops, the Brahman is the Ocean.

But is the Brahman the end? No. The Brahman is not a thing or an entity. It is a consciousness. The base consciousness. Within the Brahman, there is another Brahman. And within that another. It is an endless cycle, incomprehensible to the human experience.

What is the goal of life? The goal of life is to free your soul from the cycle of birth and rebirth and join yourself with the Brahman. Your soul split off from the Brahman and fell into material existence, which is suffering.

So thats why Indians like Zack Snyder so much

Yeah nah. It's too far-fetched. If you take into account that there might well be other civilizations out there in the universe, thousands of em.

You'd have to be a special type of idiot to believe any one entity could manage something of that magnitude.

Yes, what about it ?

Attached: Brunei Ramadan.png (1366x768, 1.81M)

>sky grandpa
santa claus?
no, thankfully most people here still know about saint nicholas

That sounds kino
Now I get why white girls from the first world fall for it
And then go to India to find themselves and get gangraped

when i learned about the cosmic dream in 6th grade philosophy it genuinely intrigued me. What the cosmic dream implies is that Mahavishnu is a computer and the "dream" is a simulation with multiple simulations running.

That sounds like some scifi nonsense but okay. Do read the texts if you're genuinely interested.

This user knows

Also it's very obvious that this whole story has been hallucinated while under the influence of some strong psychedelics
That's cool
Much cooler than the jew on a stick