Mestizo literal rapebabies actually believe this

>mestizo literal rapebabies actually believe this

Attached: Untitled.png (1824x129, 15.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EM2sIY_kVU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latinos always think theyre relevant to these topics when theyre just rapebabies that got btfo by colonials lol

Where is the lie? Syncretic catholicism is practiced everywhere in LatAm

You literally genocided every single native they live in small reservations because they are so few because of you, while in latin America there are countries where almost the 90% the population is half native american half white, dude just take a trip to Lima and use your eyes

Half of whites of New World are thiefs and hookers descendants....

He's actually right.
Blacks from Louisiana and Haiti have a tradition of Voodoo because Catholic saint worship allowed from syncrentism with their native religions.
Compare that to Anglo-Africans in the New World who had all their native beliefs deleted and replaced by Protestantism.

Thats based

>relelgion
>2022

nigger you literally did the exact same. only difference is your colonial territories had much higher native population giving you a killcount order of magnitude higher

just because you killed the men and only raped the women doesnt make you virtuous and charitable

Thats iberian cope, they literally destroyed the best amerindians civilisations and commited genocide and mass rape that resulted in a mutt race and shit countries, anglos created the most powerful country and peaceful one

You both make good points, but bringing Africans here was the biggest mistake in history and you are both just as guilty of doing it.

>Travels to Mexico
>Everyone is blonde
>What's el dia de los muertos?

WTF IT WAS ALL A LIE?!!

>just because you killed the men and only raped the women doesnt make you virtuous and charitable

Check the population of Mexico when the conquista and the number of soldiers we sent, it's 100% impossible that the conquistadors raped millions when they were thousands, it's like Luxembourg rapes all German women, they are simply too few.

Mexico started to become mestizo long time after the conquista when they started to have higher standards of living than Spain.

Jesus Christ, don't you have eyes?

Cope anglo-spanish movies typical's colonization fears the portuguese real builders of Brazil

>genocides
>rape

Lmao sure, how come spain is one of the countriest with less crime in the world and lowest fertility rate in the world if we are rapist violent savages?

Your own lies dont add up

We both had dumb indians and mix, meanwhile you both used empty lands, we desbraved and build cities inside tropical jungles, both mixing with natives, etc...

you ok there pal?

Because you sent poor peasants that could whatever they wanted in the name of jeebus jewvior so they could rape and pillage dont try to act as if spain never comitted any atrocities and you were here to civilize them any country that say shit like that is a cope

Excuse me, but I need defend my cousin,... Imagine how SOUL would be a anglo-cherokee Brazil in North America?

How is that cope? Brits genocided the native populations and replaced them with European settlers and an African slave force. Also, calling that rape is delusional at best because women always choose who they think is the strongest male that will better provide for their children. I’m not going to deny that some women were raped, but the majority of them consensually married Iberian settlers. To this day, many South Americans (mostly older people) want their children to marry a mostly European person to “improve the race”.
The shit countries part is due to the above and Fr*nch kings turning our colonies into resource extraction hubs.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EM2sIY_kVU4

Are they pal?

You made countries like El salvador or colombia, mutt nations that are useless and hate themselves and youre comparing that to the 1st world superpower or countries like canada or australia ? At least british did commit genocides but it ended well you just fucked up

Attached: DIWdlQaW4AAwleP.jpg (403x498, 32.9K)

But I could say, that Spain far mixed less than Portugal, and spanish colonization had yes, something that looked like England

Spanish send yes females ... Of 40 000 conquistadors of México, 20% was woman, the criollo even means cria/my son, hispanic nations are mutts bcoz they date the maid of house

Diferent of Portugal, that banned white woman in all colonies, and Brazil had ever a mameluco or mulato elite

Cope

>Diferent of Portugal, that banned white woman in all colonies

They didn't, imbecile

1000% true