Why do arab pipo fear this?

Why do arab pipo fear this?

Attached: pata-jamon-iberico-bellota (1).jpg (800x1000, 71.59K)

They found a way

Attached: jamon-curado-cordero-halal-pata-2kg.jpg (663x870, 57.09K)

Shit you tell me OP why do you ?

Wtf

Attached: 1647929004135.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>tp
>tf
Delusional

I'm an arab and I don't fear that, that's actually pretty popular in my 100% arab region and that plate with slices of black pork leg is served as a starter in most restaurants

theyre inbred retards

if their prophit mohumned told them to cut their dicks off, theyd be doing that too
>not that theres much dick to cut for starters LMAO araps have tiny ass boy-clits

Didnt know portugal had arabs

I just want to go to a place with that pršut and that knife and never leave again. Like, I hear what you are saying and I do not care. I just want to be alone with pork leg and that knife and that is all.

very funny

Attached: vbored.jpg (215x250, 6.11K)

we don't have pigs here anyway, even if it was halal it will still be a foreign and expensive thing.

They talk that native Portugueses are arabs... Holly shit, why frogs are so dumb?

Pig is kino. Way better than goat or sheep. You can’t beat a bacon sandwich or sausage bap

You don’t have pigs because of islam. If pork was halal, you’d have pig farms and it wouldn’t be expensive.

Pugs drink hella fuggin water DESU

maybe not in saudi arabia but they'd be common enough in the levant like they used to be before the taboo

I don't know, you tell me.

This strikes fear into the heart of the saracen

Attached: Sandwich.jpg (2700x3290, 1.14M)

No more than sheep or goats, yet they farm those animals.

nope, there are not historical accounts of people owning pigs in arabia pre-islam. there is sheep,goats,camels, cows though

😱 :baw:

I love buying those ciabatta sammiches with extra bacon so that its hanging out like an arap roastie vagine after Im done with her and she has one of my big headed babies, and I take that sammich to go enjoy it in "migrant" neighbourhoods so to say

😭 no spic bro not like this

They also fear doggos. It's funny seeing them shocked.

bullshit,dogs are essential for sheep herding

nah we love them

Attached: 440C4647-B5F5-4F1E-B6C8-EFFEF1DD1A5B.png (718x500, 120.24K)