Is your country a bully?

Is your country a bully?

Attached: 5of4prh3h2o81.jpg (1024x672, 196.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aksai_Chin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

China's not a chud country is it?

I'm sorry I misread the question.
Yes

Your country was developed by british investments from stolen indian wealth, the same wealth also used to fund the destruction of china

Based Zhang

>New worlder opening a thread about bully when he's only neighbour is a superpower

Attached: 1602761890747.jpg (850x400, 67.54K)

India and Russia don't deserve that clay in the first place

>BUT CHINA IS ANTI IMPERIALIST

Attached: 3534634564545.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

China is the victim in all of these disputes

Based Britain

taking back stolen clay is bullying now?

China doesn't have a border dispute with Russia or India. China might claim Vladivistok was stolen from them but otherwise they don't bother them. China has disputes with Taiwan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Singapore, Brunei, Nepal, Bhutan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar and Tibet.

Stay out of Laut Natuna Utara, chudonesian

>China doesn't have a dispute with India
what are you smoking, it's the most active one of them all
guys out there fighting with sticks and stones at the top of the world like einstein foretold

That's not an official border depute, they routinely get in fights still.

what is an "official" border dispute?

It's India that disputes Chinese territory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aksai_Chin

We made those neighbors weak.
Canada got screwed out of almost all good land.
And we conquered half of Mexico.

I like his video from a few years back saying China will never be a superpower.

The Irish is bordered by no enemies, but the top, bottom, left, and right by fish.

Why are they so shit?

Arunachal Pradesh/South Tibet is claimed by China and on the Indian side of the line of control, dumbass

Also technically you can say all of these are foreign countries disputing what has always historically been Chinese territory? Why are you dying on this hill of semantics?

>Aksai Chin is a region administered by China as part of its Hotan County, Hotan Prefecture, Xinjiang[1] and Rutog County, Ngari Prefecture, Tibet. It is claimed by India to be a part of its Leh District, Ladakh Union Territory.

>what has always historically been Chinese territory
Chinese revisionism

It has literally 34.9 million incels.
It's chud-central.

>There is no India border dispute
>That's not an official border dispute, so it doesn't exist
Extremely Chinese post

Attached: cover10.jpg (1600x900, 127.86K)

Funny how already back in late 1800s, Canada stopped being considered an integral part of Britain, and more of a nation in itself
When did this happen? When did Americans stop feeling like they bordered the British Empire with millions of soldiers and a huge economy, and started looking at it as just Canada?

Arunachal Pradesh isnt Aksai Chin retard they're a thousand km apart

Republic of Ireland literally borders the UK you mongo

Part of why I think China doesn't want to fight a war with India is because for the past 30-40 years they've solely focused to develop their might on the seas and on their Eastern coast where they will fight in a tropical island for Taiwan / removing US bases. OTOH India is a completely different scenario where you'd be expected to fight on high altitude mountainous territory. Not to mention that the "defacto' border between India and China is basically the Himalayas. Trans Himalayan supply lines would be hard to maintain in an allout war. In addition, Indian front poses no immediate threat to China. It's quite the reverse, Chinese military so close to Indian mainland is a direct threat to India and in a case of heated tensions India will overreact. As it did recently, China placed 60,000 troops on Indian border which lead to counter deployment of 260,000 troops.

You brought up Arunachal Pradesh not me. I brought up Aksai Chin

were you dropped on your head as a baby?
The topic is border disputes between India and China and Arunachal Pradesh and Aksai Chin are the two disputes of note

China is not going to fight India I think. It might start trying to dominate it economically and maybe consider it as a potential destination to outsource some of the industries that are becoming less profitable in China due to increasing labor costs, and probably even to a mutual benefit
The border conflicts feel more like muscle flexing for the internal public

It's not for me to say rightfully owns Arunachal Pradesh

No

Attached: 1642939333563.png (697x270, 24.16K)

>Republic of

Cringe Shitrish.

Yeah, China's going to need most of its military available to beat the US when taking Taiwan, so the Indian conflict can't escalate that much without heavily causing problems there.

There are also some small points in Ladakh. Actually the clashes happened in Ladakh.
China doesn't escalate in Arunachal Pradesh because that would be considered a major escalation that China is trying to annex that state.