The dot on the flag of Japan is supposed to be the sun and the sun is a star so henceforth Vietnam is my man red Japan

The dot on the flag of Japan is supposed to be the sun and the sun is a star so henceforth Vietnam is my man red Japan

Attached: Flag-Vietnam.jpg (800x534, 14.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flags_of_Vietnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the sun is a star
source?

Attached: IMG_20220306_122408.jpg (567x594, 33.83K)

BRVTHER.....

My source is the internet, which is a series of tubes

My man Flower Vietnam

Nguyen dynasty flag look even more like japanese flag

Attached: file.png (320x252, 11.45K)

THE DRITY FLAG. Japan should be punished by the world. BECAUSE JAPAN IS THE E*IL. our korea government must destory all of jap's flags. JAPAN IS FAR E*IL.

>Nguyen dynasty
Aren't there like millions of people with the surname Nguyen?

Well, my man yellow Japan would have been redundant.

Good one lol

peasants didn't have surname until the French colonial period required them to get surnames and they just applied the surname of the ruling dynasty (Nguyen) for everyone. Because traditionally the royal surname is sacred and being granted the surname is a privilege, The French granting every peasants the royal surname was big fuck you to their royal house and sent a clear message of who is in charge

Kinda cool though, like a big family.

Fucking brutal
Fuck Frenchers

My woman blue white blue japan

Lmao you all have the same names because of le french trolling

Is that flag actually historically attested anywhere? I remember one Viet drawing autist who first drew it into his painting and then erased it because no one could source it and it basically looked as if it was made up by the Wikipedia editor or something.

Rude

All of Frances problems are its colonial policies coming home to roost. Enjoy being drowned by the 3rd world.

They have 82 ethnic groups. The Kinh ethnicity is entirely fictional, south viets have more in common genetically with Cambodians than north viets. North viets themselves are basically han chinese transplants with a bit of austronesian DNA. South Vietnamese look nothing like and sound nothing like North Vietnamese, they are not the same race and the existence of Vietnam as a singular nation is a contradiction.

trolled by france

>south viets have more in common genetically with Cambodians than north viets. North viets themselves are basically han chinese
factually wrong. South Vietnamese are ethnically closer to Chinese than North Vietnamese to Chinese. North Vietnamese look nothing like Chinese.

That’s like SEA in general except Vietnam probably got the most Han

south viets are way more handsome. You don't know anything about us at all, North Vietnam is the most mutted region of the country, the majority of the minorities are in North Vietnam and the Red River delta has been occupied by tons of people. Any Vietnamese of worth came from the Central part of Vietnam or from the Northern highlands. Red River delta is a cumdump

Attached: IuDnAW622C.png (1204x485, 563.04K)

>Likely based on a flag stated to be flown on ships of the "nation" Tunquin in China. Tonkin was the European exonym during the 17th and 18th centuries for the northern region of modern Vietnam, then nominally reigned by the Revival Lê dynasty (1533-1789) yet effectively ruled by the Trịnh lords (1545–1787). Said flag can be found in a chart titled Generaale gezicht der Vlaggen welke meeste Natien ter Zee voeren "A general view of the flags which most nations bear at sea" between page viii and page 1 of the book Alegemeene verhandeling van de heerschappy der zee "General Treatise of the Dominion of the Sea"[68]

>North Vietnam is the most mutted region of the country
cope. South Vietnam is the muttest region. I look like a decent Northerner but Southerners praise me like a god. If you are not chinky in the South, you are handsome here.

Attached: NorthernViet.png (1963x1421, 2.04M)

Please don't stop posting mymanposter, they give me slight chuckles while I'm on the shitter

Say the Blaxican colony

Controversy and historical context aside, I think the rising sun flag is aesthetic af

Attached: 日本.jpg (900x1200, 151.98K)

Wrong flag.

>Likely based on a flag stated to be flown on ships of the "nation" Tunquin in China. Tonkin was the European exonym during the 17th and 18th centuries for the northern region of modern Vietnam, then nominally reigned by the Revival Lê dynasty (1533-1789) yet effectively ruled by the Trịnh lords (1545–1787). Said flag can be found in a chart titled Generaale gezicht der Vlaggen welke meeste Natien ter Zee voeren "A general view of the flags which most nations bear at sea" between page viii and page 1 of the book Alegemeene verhandeling van de heerschappy der zee "General Treatise of the Dominion of the Sea"

You can see the actual Nguyen flags that are documented on WP.

It's a habit now. I actively seek out Bangladeshis