Hinduism

>Be Indian
>Start off with high tier philosophies like Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, and Taoism
>Abandon it for a theologically and scientifically idiotic mish-mash of pagan religions codified into one book
>Knock down Buddhist temples and monasteries and replace them with shrines to three headed elephant "gods" invented last week
>Meaningful religious literature and philosophy stops being written, illiteracy soars
>Golden age ends and you get conquered by foreigners
>Muslims and Christians try to teach you a non-retarded faith
>Chimp out and murder them all
>...
>Become independent
>Slide into third world infrastructure
>Dump your garbage into your holy pagan river
>Temples infested with rats and termites
>Most famous holy sites overlook giant slums
>Too many pagan "gods" invented over the years for your priests to remember
>Redditors somehow meme this place into being seen as a mystical, enlightened country
Why did they do it? They could've been a comfy, educated Buddhist/Taoist powerhouse like China or Japan, but they threw it all away to worship demons.

Attached: map-india.png (1275x1275, 277.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studybuddhism.com/en/advanced-studies/vajrayana/kalachakra-advanced/the-kalachakra-prophesies-of-a-future-invasion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not about religion its about race

'Hindus' didnt destroy anything.
Abrahamics, muslims in particular, are the ones who beheaded all the buddhist monks and burnt all Indian universities and libraries.
Abrahamics are the scourge of this Earth in general.

Attached: 1630575590308.png (1336x680, 139.66K)

The original Vedic religion was based on a pantheon of Gods. As it spread, it began to absorb more and more local Gods.

The rat temple, monkey temple stuff is overhyped. Yes, there is ONE rat temple in all of India. Perhaps it is alien to you, and it is alien to me too to be honest but anyways.

Buddhism and Jainism came much later in India and were not ritualistic but scholastic. As such, they did not gain ground with the common populace. Vedic religion involved fire worship, Sun worship, and plenty of rituals which allowed it to be more connecting to the common person.

Anyways, the biggest blowback which your post doesn't mention is Islam. It's not surprising to see non Indians know so little. For the past 1,250 years, India has been undergoing a process of Islamisation. Buddhism was its first casualty. The Muslims destroyed most Buddhist monasteries and universities and the religion was thus finished there. Vedic scholar societies were also largely removed under Islamic rule and as such people disconnected with philsophy and kept to their rituals. Which is how modern Hinduism as become. With no institutions to guide people, people pick and choose.

Attached: 1648754761914.jpg (596x480, 34.27K)

Wait are you that Ameri-Paki?
Dont think this thread is going to be meaningful lol

Attached: 1647095232704.png (195x177, 69.47K)

Is abraham more powerful than shiva ? Who would win in a ring ?

Islamic universities popped up all across India from the moment the mughals arrived. Quit the cope.

Attached: dharmadispatch_2020-12_8f6477d9-ec88-4ace-98cf-0111ac8b1e5e_MughalCourt.jpg (1248x702, 215.32K)

>Islamic universities
Name one. There are none. The Mughal state spent most of its time fighting itself. The earliest Islamic Universities in India were established under British rule.

And they invented Muslim space ships and computers, right?

>Start off with high tier philosophies like Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, and Taoism
What are you smoking
Only Buddhism originated in India out of those, when the Vedic religion had already hit a decline and Brahmanism had corrupted the walks of society. Buddha corrected these mistakes and Buddhism spread far through India, Central Asia and Southeast Asia.
Then later they started shitting up the religion again with Krishna faggotry but there are still high tier intellectual methodologies like Advaita Vedanta remaining, because people like Adi Shankara saw the problems with popular beliefs and realized that they needed to go back to the Vedas.

>Taoism

In India at least.

your post gave me aneurysm

Delhi, Agra, Jaunpur, Lahore, Bidar, Gour, Patna, Dacca, Murshidabad, Goolkonda, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Multan, Kashmir, Lahore, and Ajmer all had universities as early as 1220 AD. Massive cope.

Yes, I am a Pakistani Muslim if you must know.

Attached: thumbs_b_c_551c39f2e5d362571748b75939601979.jpg (864x486, 109.7K)

Abrahamic religions are this-worldly. Dharmic religions are philosophical.
10th century Indian Buddhists prophesised that Abrahamics will win the first round, but Dharma will ultimately prevail in the 'Kaalchakra Doctrine' (Wheel of Time doctrine).

studybuddhism.com/en/advanced-studies/vajrayana/kalachakra-advanced/the-kalachakra-prophesies-of-a-future-invasion

Islamic 'universities' are just Quran regurgitating brainwashing trash.
Indian philosophical, scientific, and medicinal literary died the moment Islam arrived.

>Islamic 'universities' are just Quran regurgitating brainwashing trash.
Is that why the Islamic world has always. been 50 years ahead of India?
The prophet (PBA) set us up with a most beautiful pattern of conduct, while you rolled in the mud.

>Dharma will ultimately prevail in the 'Kaalchakra Doctrine'
Ho, interesting information. I guess you're right, tantriks have done a good job of preserving the teachings, also with termas of which we have yet to discover all.
I find this particularly fascinating because I was born into Islam, but now practice dharma.

Attached: Guru-Rinpoche_klein.jpg (473x596, 111.71K)

>I was born into Islam, but now practice dharma.
You deserve stones, apostate.

Attached: A-3D-illustration-art-of-the-lake-of-fire-in-hell-1.jpg (500x375, 57.68K)

Imagine how little I care about your fear-based conditioning

You will, when Islam comes to Europe and the Shari'a with it.

Attached: pepe-smiling.gif (498x498, 64.67K)

I can live under Sharia law and outwardly practice Islam, such a thing is not a problem to me.
You should worry more about what happens to your country.

>Abrahamic religions are this-worldly.
true about Islam and somehow about Judaism, not about Christianity