What does German sound like to you?

What does German sound like to you?

Attached: German.jpg (1440x1484, 344.55K)

Source on that map?
They never asked me

based, I like how it sounds and I think it's better than faggy french

cringe + ratio + stfu ur poor and headless

Rent free

Brainlet newspeak

Sex language

Anglo propaganda.

Formation of the 6th french republic.

Attached: French.jpg (1440x1445, 353.77K)

>romantic
They probably asked boomer women exclusively. I really don't know anyone who actually likes the french language.

it sounds like shit but at least it isn't gay like french

😈

>annoying
They should have broken it down by gender.
French accents on guys are disgusting but French accents on girls drive me wild.

German sounds happy to me

honest answer: weird and rough at first, but became the most based language that i am learning. truly speaks from the sovl. the fact that these people think like this, is remarkable. it is also understandable how they are the most efficient people in the world. the language isn't just the way they speak. it's how they think.

>French accents on guys are disgusting but French accents on girls drive me wild
it's called not being a faggot.

What do you mean?

it sounds like fucking fish people talking

We are soulless robots. Help me.

It sounds like "rottweiler rottweiler rottweiler, weil rottveil rott"

different languages require you to think differently. and honestly, it's hard to explain. french,italian,portuguese,spanish(the latin languages) are easier to learn, even from asian learners that i know of. yet, those natives of those languages have a stereotype of being lazy(somewhat true) sleeping every day at noon, better weather, etc. However, the german language is very complex, and requires you to think differently. no sieste, shitty weather, and therefore, they have to think differently. they put that into their work, almost solely. they are not very sociable people and i truly do think it is because of the language.