English father/indian mother

english father/indian mother
i for one welcome the new anglo-pajeet race

Attached: MV5BMzQ5YWRlYjktZDM5My00N2YwLTg4N2ItYmY2ZDQ4ZGYwMzBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDU1NjUxOTc@._V1_.jpg (3081x3642, 2.42M)

She looks completely white with a slight tan. The Indian mother was probably already mixed.

this is her mother

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.31K)

I CVMMED in some Sri Lankan slag the other night

haha good lad doing the Lord's work

nah pajeet genes are just weak against white ones because pajeets are pseudo/quasi white

Yeah, the mom already looks half white herself.

plenty of Indian women look like that

like her mother I mean

that's really what passes for white in C*lif*rnia?

No they aren’t. If you mix anything with white it comes out looking almost fully the non-white race unless the non-white parent was already mixed. Look at Obama. The only exception to the rule are some Asians, especially pale skinned non-jungle Asians like Japs and Koreans.

Could pass as 100% Indian tbqh

Attached: 1625760096571.png (629x953, 807.04K)

Not full blooded ones.

Obviously the mom isn’t fully Indian, look at the eyes and skin tone, these are all cherry-picked 1%-ers larping as mixed. They are as Indian as I am Cherokee. A real mixed person looks like Obama or Zendaya.

>let me tell you about your country

BRITISHER = OWNED

White + brown always makes the most beautiful females. All the 10/10 girls in my highschool were a mix between Dutch and something foreign.

>pale skinned non-jungle Asians like Japs and Koreans.
those produced the least white looking hapas are you fucking serious?
look at hikaru and steve aoki

We should have white women marry brown men.

I couldn't care less. My ex was white-brown mutt and so will be my wife. What everyone else does is up to them

You can find full blooded Indians with blue eyes once in a while, recessive traits do tend to surface every now and then.

Indian father and half Anglo son

Attached: 40847.jpg (1500x1000, 106.84K)

the fuck is even full blooded indian, none of you is full blooded indian