Being a child is being francophil being an adult is being an anglophil

Was Newtom french?
Was Darwin french?
Was Churchill (who saved europe from the germans while the french surrendered in 1 day) french?

Attached: GMTA5.jpg (684x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
hkd.meti.go.jp/hokig/student/j04/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VGHHHH MY ENGLISH ROSES

imagine the smell

Attached: 1595892421986.png (650x650, 10.38K)

sex

>according to a japanese research firm, over 40% of the world's inventions and discoveries were made in the uk, followed by france with 24% of the world's inventions and discoveries made in france and followed by the us with 20%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries

hkd.meti.go.jp/hokig/student/j04/index.html

Attached: british gigachad.jpg (1065x1008, 215.82K)

Being a child is having no opinion, lol. Children don't have opinion of their own, they just follow normie opinions/opinions of their parents, they can't actually think and analyze

Bump hehe

I unironically just bought some books on the English around the 12-15th century all cause i loved that hundred years war book i got

Attached: Capture.png (667x859, 154.17K)

😤

>being a child is being an anglophile, being a teenager is being a francophile, being a man is being a teutonophile.

Attached: 45678756d54.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

based
the hundred years war is the best war in history by far

>firsties have enough money to buy academic books
You can't suffer. The only way I could get hold of them is by downloading them from libgen

>t.

Attached: FF89Cs4VcAAX3A5.jpg (476x587, 23.8K)

It's pretty kino and I've only book 1/4. Reading Henry of Lancaster's expedition to Aquitaine now in between the next one.

Attached: download (1).jpg (185x272, 17.98K)

I actually bought these ones because they were cheap as fuck. Only the top one was near full price which was $40. I don't buy academic books unless they are at least half price. So I spent like $100 dollars on 7 high quality books.

>Godfordshire
Do Southerners really think God ever visited them? He's clearly a Northerner

>t.

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)

I should clarify that I love the hundred years war because of its cultural consequences, not necessarily the war itself
>emergence of French and English cultural identity
>age of chivalry
>arthurian myth
>birth of the greatest rivalry history has ever seen

oh fuck off mate everyone knows you wehraboos are underage twats

The social parts are more intresting to me than just the narrative of it. Financial burdens and so on while sounding pretty dry and intresting to me, how advanced were economic systems really. You have early banks and massively wealthy Englishmen and syndacites giving loans to the Crown. How were men called to service and all the bureaucratic arrangements of it.

The cheapest looking at that pic was $11 that's really fucking cheap how can a pole not afford that

haha you and GRR Martin would get on really well
I remember reading loads about the economics behind the Napoleonic wars, so it's shocking for me to hear that there were complex financial systems in place even during the hundred years war

>wehraboos
lmao, obviously its the anglos that are this sensitive. i fucking hate Any Forumstards but pan germanism has done more for europe than the anglos. on par with the french, however. there is a case for that.
>philosophers
>science
>music
>women
had no idea the anglo was this sensitive.

Attached: 34645h563456.gif (400x300, 747.35K)