Isn't Korea, China and Japan the only developed civilization among non-white countries?

Isn't Korea, China and Japan the only developed civilization among non-white countries?

Attached: ExpertSpeak_Kesavan-1.jpg (720x477, 37.08K)

what about gulf arabs and durkey

makes me wonder why aren't they considered first world yet?

Maybe the public decapitations have something to do with it

besides Israel, yes

What about Singapore

Isn't it just arbitrary and some organization just declares it or some shiet.

sure but it's a mostly an economic thing, otherwise the US wouldn't be a firstie

first second and third world are just cold war terms anyway. it has evolved to somehow mean "rich/western" and "poor/undeveloped" but the term really shouldnt be used anymore as it makes no sense

Northern-East Mexico is pretty civilized, can't speak for the rest of the country though

I don't know man.
Isn't most countries very developed now

Even if we make special criteria to limit the list to CJK, we probably still have to include vietnam
Not to mention there are countries like Thailand.

where in the US can i attend these public decapitations?

This.

You're forgetting UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait, pal

They're rich but not civilized

Attached: 8454E8C6-3869-428E-B6A1-525E4779AAF8.jpg (1024x498, 89.74K)

no 😅

China isnt 1st world yet dude

China is 1st world and has been for most of human history. For most of human history, China has been the #1 nation on the planet in any measure you want to use

Economic
Military
Technologically

ib4 some user posts some poor village in the China as I couldnt do the same of the US by posting Appalachian white people, Southern rednecks, or black ghettos.

Isn't Chili a developed country?

It should be the responsibility of the developed country to provide care for its citizens with serious mental illnesses. However, the Korean flag posters on this board, including (YOU) but not limited to, don't show that to be true.