How can I get a blonde euro gf without being black?

I have a small circumcised penis.

Attached: d6daf7bf16aa573878f1c93a66215db9.jpg (720x1280, 125.2K)

they only take bbc 😭

Incel cope

Woah since when can you use emojis

this is true

genocide yourself pozzoid

try being latinx

see 🤢

your a jew just make lots of money 😏

since last month. you only noticed it now?

Imagine being obsessed with actual demons

Increasingly difficult and almost impossible in urban areas populated with blacks.
You’ll never see a white boy dating a white girl in South London for example.
Places like that have a strong black culture (grime/drill music)
strong enough to indoctrinate not just the black youth, but the white youth that also live in those same areas.
Basically white guys become wannabe blacks (without the swag or BBC) so naturally white girls would rather have the real thing — as well as “cute” mixed-race babies with curly hair and big lips

Attached: 972BF3B7-96C1-4CD3-9FDF-F31E790BC351.jpg (827x1399, 192.37K)

Just go to cities without lots of immigrants such as Leeuwarden or Groningen in the Netherlands.
Trying to pull this off in a place like Amsterdam or Rotterdam would be completely laughable.

Being black in Europe is a disadvantage as only trashy women want to date you and white trash isn't that prevalent there compare to NA.

pozzed hands wrote this post

become rich shahar and buy an ukrainian or russian women, they are going to become more miserable and poor now.

If only that were true lmao
If you're black and pull off some radical move such as getting a job, wearing smart clothes and not speaking in rampant ebonics all the "would never date a nigger" women throw themselves at you

🤤

>blonde gf
🤢

Blacks are the new ubermensh in the western paradigm, the good looking one live on easy mode on pair with good looking white men.

t. @BNWOpozzedfemboi in twitter🤢

Fr fr, what are israeli women like towards goyim dick? Are they indifferent to it, do they proactively want to try it before marriage, or are they repulsed by it?

Attached: 1648605568665.jpg (1078x1080, 120.51K)

Euro posters won’t disagree with me because they see the EXACT same thing happening in their own urban areas
(North Paris, South Brussels, Central Berlin etc.)
Every white girl that lives in these sort of places is “black men only”
White guys literally have to drive out to the suburbs to get some pussy lol — and even the white girls that live there are open to black guys, they just don’t have the supply to meet demand

Attached: CD2B4B39-A640-4ED0-AC0E-08587AFF1F0C.jpg (828x1332, 251.52K)

Please tell the pozzed britcuck to never reply to my post again. 😤

Go suck your mum m8
Urban areas across Europe are the black mans clay

Attached: C6B96A33-48DD-454D-B868-243D02B1E4B8.jpg (820x1024, 99.59K)

ugh, the britcuck subhuman that goes under the name of @BNWOwhiteboipozzoid on twitter actually replied to me

Attached: 1648796727532.png (773x607, 242.72K)