What goes on here? Would it make a good country?

What goes on here? Would it make a good country?

Attached: Anglia+Maine.jpg (1080x1078, 140.57K)

I play them as americanism jew in ck2 after the end.

a lot of snobby white racist people here. lack of diversity too. hot white chicks everywhere. if you're brown or black, you can easily get laid with the women here because you'll be seen as exotic.

our racists are more subtle. they might announce they voted for obama in contrast to the N word yelling southern racist retards.

It's real comfy and side from the Acadians in New Brunswick, culturally homogenous. I'd put the capital in Boston and call it the Commonwealth of New England. Unitary state of course.

Probably comfiest part of America, as far as nature goes. If you love hiking I think this should be the first place you visit in America.

Attached: 3135.jpg (1885x1414, 466.13K)

It would be a super comfy country if it were ngl. Too bad it's geographically attatched to retarded shit holes like Dixie and California.

Would it still be comfy if you let Quebec in?

We would rely a lot on trade for food security unless we found a way to farm our legions of ticks

No.
God no.
Quebecois would just bitch ad nauseam about "le anglo oppression" and ruin everything.

yes, and when you go on hikes, you always encounter hot chicks with really tight yoga pants.

that's why i always get urges to coom when i go hiking

for me it's turn Canada into the gaian canuck empire

Fuck off browncel

We'd be comfy on our own with Acadia, and it'd be nice to have New England as neighbors with close relations

Based coomer. Also blacks hate hiking for some reason, so there is also that.

Is that a VPN or what?

best part of north america, comfy all white walkable towns with old buildings and good nature

Damn we québécois are very based

yes they based no matter how much anglo-Canadians seetne

>Would it make a good country?
Pro: only 1 pro sports team in each league unites us all (unless some cheeky fuck from Connecticut decides to drive to NYC instead)
Con: To see them you have to go to Boston. With Boston fans. Who smell like piss and puke and never shut the fuck up.

Pro: A very popular second language to learn is French on many levels of society.
Con: Nobody knows how to actually speak it.

Pro: Pride in civil liberties unites us all.
Con: MA & RI: "nyah nyah guns are not civil and you sir are not at liberty to bring them here." VT & NH: "Molon labe y'all'z"

extremely cold 6 months out of the year

Why is the Mid-Atlantic separated from New England? What makes it different, culturally or otherwise?