Which nationality has the most mentally ill diaspora?

Which nationality has the most mentally ill diaspora?

I think Iranians based on what I've seen online. It's definitely Muslim browns. Pakistanis are another contender.
My ranking

1. Iranians
2. Pakistanis
3. Arabs
4. Other brown Muslims
5. Indians

Attached: citizenship_2.jpg (1280x1024, 267.77K)

As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I can say with confidence that every Arab country (including Syria) has higher living standards than Canada

Attached: Cisgendered Iranian male phenotype.jpg (260x194, 9.81K)

Any nafri or arab related diaspooops. Roach diaspoora shills a lot too same for the somali rapefugees in sweden

>Which nationality has the most mentally ill diaspora?
The English.

From most mentally ill to least:
Armenians
Iranians
Kurds
Punjabis
Indian Hindus
Pakistanis
Bengalis
Sri Lankans

>I can say with confidence that every Arab country (including Syria) has higher living standards than Canada

This is just false

Jesus Christ, another thread about us. They just keep coming

Quit larping as me you fucking loser, get your own personality

I would put Pakistanis higher than Indians both are severely mentally ill though

We feel zero kinship with you Canadians, I'm sorry if you're offended that but that's just the way it is. You're completely alien to us and we don't care about you, stop trying to force us to like you.
Please just leave s alone. Stop creating threads about us, why are you obsessed over us so much. Just pretend we don't exist anymore. Just stop thinking about us please we don't care about you.

On the other hand, Armenians are our good friends and we go back millennia with them.

Attached: 1648776035036s.jpg (125x70, 2.14K)

Corea ^____^ 💯

Go to sleep nigger. Let us enjoy this board for one second. You are on here 24/7 you low-life fat cheese-muncher. Go outside and get some bitches

I'm not trying to force you to like us.

You are clearly a schizo and so are most other immigrants. This thread is a discussion about why this happens and to rank the nationalities.

Nah, every time you make a thread about us I'm going to show up. The keywords I look for are "Iranian" and "Persian". If you want me to stop showing up, don't use those words. That simple.
Also if you use our flag or any pictures that depict our country with its flag, map or anything else, I will show up. Get our existence out of your brain, forget we ever inhabited this planet.

I'm not going to let you lie about us Canadacuck

Attached: 1648777094237.png (319x158, 6.43K)

Yeah Iranians are definitely the number one most mentally ill

it's a different form of mental illness for each.
>Pakistanis
"bro Islam bro time to pray bro don't forget to make wudu bro time for Quran bro alhamdulillah bro"
>Indians
"Saar, ve are Aryan Caucasian saar. Ve are Vhite Indo-Yuropeen saar. India is superpaavar soon saar."

Is this year's april's fool thing that emojis are allowed?

1. (Cisgendered) Iranian
2. Armenians
3. Albanian
4. Indian
5. Punjabi
6. Pakistani
7. Afghan, Syrian and all other brown
8. Blacks
9. Europoor Diaspora

My fellow canadians....

Honestly, as a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I'm starting to think it was a mistake that we were able preserve our language after the Arabs conquered us. On one hand, it's nice that we preserved our native language, but on the other hand we're constantly bombarded with obsessed Amerimutts, Eurochuds and HinduLarpers solely because we speak an Indo European language, maybe we should have adopted Arabic instead just to avoid this. No Syrian, Egyptian or Kuwaiti person has to deal with this bullshit that we constantly go through from foreigners from outside our region who constantly obsess over our looks, our language, our culture, our history, and our politics. It's get so tiresome and Arabs will never be able understand what we go through. I envy Arabs in that regard. They don't have Canadacucks always on their coattails trying to associate with them. For the last time, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, LEAVE US ALONE

Attached: 1648776610373.jpg (708x885, 72.19K)

I'm not trying to associate with you. Take your meds.

I'm leaving in 2 days.

Attached: images (5).jpg (216x233, 9.92K)

>305â–¶
> (OP)
>1. (Cisgendered) Iranian
>2. Armenians
>3. Albanian
>4. Indian
>5. Punjabi
>6. Pakistani
>7. Afghan, Syrian and all other brown
>8. Blacks
>9. Europoor Diaspora

Also forgot about Lebanese. You can put them between Armenians and Albanians.

Pictures with our actual friends, Oman

We are not related to you Canadacuck mooses

Attached: 1648775901855.jpg (2560x1452, 636.31K)

Whatever angloid speaking country is mentally ill you just have to see an angloid flag on those boards to know he's ablut to make an abborent post.

You are a pathetic, unoriginal loser who can't even come up with his own shit. Get a personality, brainlet, instead of copying my shit.

Why are we number two? I seriously thought that we'd be number one. No one can compete with our massive inferiority complex and larping.