Serious Question

Why are Arabs and Iranians so racist to South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis, etc)?

Attached: 1645733191700.png (1702x1384, 349.99K)

Indophobia is a major issue in the Middle East. There needs to be a special military operation in most Indophobic areas to demilitarise and deIndophobfy the Middle East.

Because they're based and you're not, jeet

Everyone needs someone to shit on to feel big.

indians are chuds who prefer to shit on the street and praise cows, allah is making them pay naturally

STFU, Indophobe.

It's not just Indophobia, they are racist against Pakistani and Bengali Muslims as well.

>shit on the street and praise cows
That's just Hindus, but they are racist against Muslim Indians, Bengalis, and Pakistanis as well.

Most Indians and Pakistanis who get discriminated by Middle Eastern people are Muslims. 70% of Indians living in Gulf states are Muslim Indians, Indophhobe. India has more mosques and Muslims than the entire Middle Eastern states combined.

Gulf arabs and egyptians tend to be chill with us. All the racism i've received as a paki have been with lebanese, moroccans, iranians and worst of all turks

They are actually more racist to the muslim ones than hindu ones kek. They are chimplike. It's the muslims ones who primarily slave in the gulf so it's worse for them the paki ones become drivers.

Islam is an Arab supremecist religion.

Internet stereotypes aren't always true, you know.

Lebanese people are some of the most insufferable cunts I've ever met

Lmao extremely based.

In my experience, Gulf Arabs tend to be the most racist, followed by Iranians and then Levantines (Syrians, Jordans, and Lebanese). Egyptians and Turks were all bro-tier.

t. Paki who lived/traveled in all these countries at one point or another.

In my experience (in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Bahrain) they were more racist to the Hindus. The racial hierarchy went like this: White > Gulf Arab > non-Gulf Arab > Turk > Iranian > Desi Muslim > Desi Hindu > Filipino

I don’t hate indians at all they’re really part of our culture and society at this point

They really aren’t don’t compare any diaspora to their homeland it’s a yin yang situation Where becoming a diaspora turns you to a yin

Because they think we're ugly servile people.

I've had the opposite experience mostly. For me Egyptians, Algerians, Moroccans, and Iranians have been really nice to me in real life. Other mena people are rude and cocky especially the ones from the levant region like lebanese.

Attached: 1645965618245.jpg (815x716, 67.42K)

Bro I don't know who you are trying to fool. Saudis are incredibly racist against South Asians, especially South Indians and Bengalis. Though at least you're not as bad as Kuwaitis or Emiratis. Also your government chimped out at Pakistanis after their army refused to join in on your retarded war in Yemen.

>White > Gulf Arab
Confirmed larper. Arabs, especially in the gulf, see whites barely above their south Asian slave caste
>t. Actually worked in the UAE

Hey im talking about myself, but in general I don’t feel like people here are as racist as you make them sound like I rarely ever experienced such situations but of course I can’t say there is no racism

It's human nature to look down on people to feel better about yourself. Indians are the ugliest race in the world. They will deny this, but it's just them coping.

Humans are extremely shallow and Indians unfortunately are very ugly.

Arabs are actually racist to everyone not as inbred and smelly as them. I've seen them in muttland too they have the butthurt face similar to nigger thugs in America. It's kinda hilarious. The gulf Arabs are rapey Chad's who will get their shit beaten finxcauggt alone. From what aive seen gulf Arabs(the rich ones) sound like Saddam's children super evil hedonistic animals

ngl, being a short dark-skinned Bihari Indian guy in the West is pure suifuel

like my life is a 24/7 blackpill experience

Attached: brutalmog.jpg (750x501, 49.27K)

The problem is the average sandshitter in the west is even more anti-social ugly and inbred. No matter how much media shilling al jazeer will do you will be kept at a distance because you are just nigger adjacent at the end of the day.

I'm not a sand person read my first line

>It's human nature to look down on people to feel better about yourself.

Aziz is literally a tamil dalit muslim. He's literally bottom of the barrel in India that says a lot when even he's slaying and getting white pussy in shartland. It's kinda sad when people post his picture

Attached: images - 2021-11-11T211112.102.jpg (465x659, 42.86K)

Bhaiyya I am sorry to tell you that this is not the case. Middle Eastern guys are still below Whites in the social-sexual hierarchy in the West, but they are still far above us Desis. The Arab guys in my college have no trouble picking up girls and have good social proof, the Indian/Pakistani/Bengali guys are all walking incels.

You're INDIAN

1. He only gets white pussy because he is a rich famous celebrity. We both know this, let's not dance around it.

2. I don't know which Indians you are hanging out with, but the average Indian here in New Jersey looks like Aziz (or worse).

They were true often enough that I just stay inside all the time now shitposting. I don't even find out anymore.

This lol. The nigga that fucked all the cuties in my high school was a zayn malik looking palestinian twink

>2. I don't know which Indians you are hanging out with, but the average Indian here in New Jersey looks like Aziz (or worse).
This is a non cherrypicked photo of the Indian Students Union at UCLA. Aziz would be remarkbly below average.

Attached: images - 2022-04-01T095729.943.jpg (670x458, 41.43K)