I spent the entire drinking and eating girl scout cookies does this happen in your country? what did you do today

i spent the entire drinking and eating girl scout cookies does this happen in your country? what did you do today

Attached: 1646803204973.jpg (1973x2048, 360.65K)

been researching on whey brotein online i can't afford to buy more food anymore since i'm starting college soon idk senpai i dont want kidney damage

if you cant buy food why are youo looking up proteing?

i can buy oats milk and eggs. i can't buy anything else so i'd rather invest it in whey.

ah well good luck bro. i use ON proteing ymself. chocoalte peanut butter is a great flavor but i don't know if you can get it tehre

Attached: on.jpg (1130x1408, 173.94K)

yeah it's available if i drink just one or two scoops it should be okay

woke up around 6am, had breakfast and fucked around till 9am, attended a class til 10.30, fucked around some more and now i'm buying lunch
just another Friday for me

Attached: 1648636267143.png (1079x1325, 2.69M)

checkd what are you studying? i miss being a student, things werre easier then if more uncertain

>555
nice i'm thai now
sawadee...

i'm not a student, joined an online webinar about online business
opening up a new chapter in life, me (Y)

congrats being thai lah. that's good. good luck with trying something different. i am also trying to get a new career, have webinars in april and may and thena big exam in june

Attached: 1641888816241.jpg (1200x867, 126.13K)

wagmi, bro
i'm so happy

might even get a gf haha who knows

Attached: 1648712091151.png (785x757, 267.06K)

practicing guitar
just kidding i had to study all day and now i'm too drunk to play so i had to make out with my guitar in apology because it was sad

Attached: 3ADB2033-3A34-441C-A6BA-917BFE7A744D.png (646x522, 201.13K)

ahaha i hope you are right bro. yous sound cool i am sure you will get a gf soon!

good fellow drinking buddy what have you had today?

Attached: 1648179980717.jpg (680x963, 47.61K)

did literally nothing because i;m the most depressed ive been in a couple years because im procrastinating getting a job

actually i forgot i had to cut multiple holes in my walls to get out some squirrels who were in there for some reason. 2 days ago i got one baby out, yesterday i got 3 babies out, but today was the mother and she was really pissed off and it was kinda difficult

Literally me when I was 23

did you end up successful? im 24, almost 25

26 now. I improved a lot of things. Stopped being a shut in. Dated/lost virginity, made more close friends. I still don't use my meme degree but I got an easy government job though, live with my best friends and save lots of money. All in all things are much better than they were 3 years ago

i hated that, i didn't work for a year and felt like shit while i watched money go away

bottom shelf vodka

>I WON'T eat the bugs, Dr. Shekelstein
>I WILL, however, eat this nutritious powder that has god knows what in it, yum

cheers user
have a good weekend

Is it bad? My Uncle says it reduces kidney functions but so does coco cola and salty food.

thats dope that things are going well for you user. i hope things continue to go well for you
yeah it's kinda fucked. not trying to blogpost but i worked a skilled trade and had a gf until 2019 but then broke up with her and quit to do some traveling with my $20k and try to work for myself with my savings but because im not very smart/pretty lazy im now out of money after failing to have any success with investing. wish me luck user

that can be good too when you don't care anymore

jokes on you i eat the bugs and put random things inside me

work starts again i'll carry your energy into the week

will you get another normal job?

I tried to hug one of my highschool friends several times but he rejected every single time
I havent hugged anyone since

>will you get another normal job?
got no choice at this point which is why im procrastinating lol... at least i got to sit the pandemic out