I HATE my country

i HATE my country

Attached: 9FF7DE1D-CA86-4D45-9D71-A8CF2B8AF2B4.png (600x400, 207.71K)

Same.

i HATE myself

Attached: 1623663944352.jpg (640x480, 27.29K)

same

i HATE women and minorities.

Attached: Chud.png (645x767, 29.37K)

i LOVE you

Attached: 1637806788739.jpg (240x240, 8.77K)

I hate my shithole, but i hate amerilards even more

You live in a tutorial mode country. Buckle up, buttercup.

chud
Are you a chud?

you are seen as lesser to us in the world's eyes. sorry monkey, nothing personal

he gets butthurt about what his countrymen say on a chinese cartoon forum, this is the full extent of his problems and he thinks he suffers kek.

fuck off monkey

Do you know why I hate America? It is because America, unlike third world countries, CHOOSES to be a shithole. We CHOOSE to have shitty healthcare. We CHOOSE to let rich people fuck everyone in the ass. We CHOOSE to let inner city niggers and inbred hillbillies to run around with assault rifles. We CHOOSE to let niggers and jews shove their racial and gay agitprop down everyone’s throats. We CHOOSE to build soulless, dehumanizing architecture. We CHOOSE to eat shitty McDonald’s food and be fat fucks. THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS WANT. TO BE FAT, STUPID, UGLY WAGESLAVES. UNTIL THE DAY THEY FUCKING DIE.

Attached: 464D8E06-E381-4163-B0F3-5BC6DBEBFADB.jpg (629x767, 96.72K)

Attached: 1648692270803.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

The US is evil

>choose to let inbred hillbillies to run around with assault rifles
Nothing wrong with that.

rich people were nicer back in the day, they used to build parks and beaches and stuff. problem is too many plebs became rich. it used to be you had to invent something to become rich, which filtered your character.

I like your country, but I hate your political elite.
Same for my country and all of those I know anything about.

You’re part of the problem, you fat, stupid, cracker retard. You’re not “based” or “redpilled.” You’re the yin to a nigger’s yang.

I'm not fat or stupid. I'm just not a cowardly dork that craves a bubble wrapped world. Fuck you, bitch.

>I'm not fat or stupid
>checks flag
X

You’re definitely stupid, and probably fat as well. Now go run along and shove another Big Mac down your throat you dumb bastard

im ambivalent

Not everyone is a countryball, kid.

Shut up fat

>You’re definitely stupid
No, my IQ is tested above average and I'm an engineering student, if that matters.

>and probably fat as well.
Nope, I go outside regularly, bike, surf and play basketball.

The truth is you're a hedonistic coward that wants to maximize his personal comfort because you're a domesticated rat. The value of freedom will always outweigh the comfort of cowards like you.

Make me.

>my IQ is tested above average
stopped reading here
you have got to be shitting me, fuck off

Attached: F3AABE61-53D8-47AD-8B0B-265E8D5D7A2D.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

Exactly. This guy sounds like a flag who had no friends in highschool.
>we NEED public healthcare! tax dollars should pay for my weight loss surgery because they just should ok!? Also I NEED HRT and facial feminization surgery. I JUST DO!!!
As a physically fit young man there is nothing you can do to make me support govt healthcare.

I'm not shitting you, generic frog poster. I'm a rare combination of above average testosterone and above average IQ. It is what it is.

>As a physically fit young man there is nothing you can do to make me support govt healthcare.
Same, why should society pay for me? I take care of myself and I don't expect handouts.

I also hate your country