Why are Germans like this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-212245_Chrome.jpg (1080x1428, 505.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/06/gop-senator-did-indecent-things-with-animals.html
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/384854-louisiana-gop-pushes-back-on-anti-bestiality-bill-over-fears-it-could/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She highlighted one case where a farmer in the Gross-Gerau region of southwest Germany, noticed his once friendly flock of sheep were beginning to shy away from human contact.
>So he rigged a CCTV camera in the rafters of his barn to discover multiple men sneaking in during the night to sexually abuse his beloved livestock.

Attached: 1648686849111.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

>these are the mayos calling me a goatfucker

Attached: 1648699550507.png (723x444, 148.31K)

wasn't this a practice in Weimar-era Berlin as well?

Attached: disgusted.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

brothels are legal in ger,many?

All they have the audacity to call Americans degenerate.

Attached: download (27).jpg (225x225, 11.39K)

norway also had something like this with dogs instead, zoophile rings

ay musulmanos alemanes...

Unironically it should be allowed unless they are forcing the goats. It's disgusting to me and most people and I wouldn't encourage it but eh, it's their choice.

Attached: 703F55C6-7BB9-40C4-A2BE-30BB64F4274D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

>ytpipo

wtf i thought turks said they weren't arab?

Germany died in 1918. It's literally over.

Any Forums would say yes but I'm betting on no

Lol, based.

Germans are simply an evil beastly race that shouldn't have been allowed to form a complete nation.

Attached: 1646868726755.png (1186x889, 433.51K)

I appreciate the things Germans have contributed to humanity, but they are legitimately too spastic to be a nation.

Bestiality is purely a European concept. It was semitic civilizationalists which outlawed and oppressed the European man from his wild and free nature.

How the fuck is a goat supposed to consent

Bitch please, I seen every color fuck animals.

satanism

Germany didn't start WW1. Austria did. So the Franz Joseph should be their instead of Wilhelm II.

Austrians are Germans, though.

I know but still. Make it accurate!

post proof

If it wants to get away from you while you’re trying to perform your deranged acts, it's a sign it doesn’t consent.

>it's a sign it doesn’t consent.
Yes but simply not running away doesn't mean it does consent

I think its fine. It could help bring anthros to reality to make human women obsolete.

Uhhh:
nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/06/gop-senator-did-indecent-things-with-animals.html
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/384854-louisiana-gop-pushes-back-on-anti-bestiality-bill-over-fears-it-could/

Unless you drug it, I don't see how it doesn't mean it consents or at least it doesn’t care. Animals give signs when they like or dislike something, such as when you pet a dog and either it asks you to continue doing it or starts growling.

Not only Germans but germanix