Kkkkkkkk

Kkkkkkkk

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-201251-1.jpg (346x323, 68.95K)

We are lying about this you retard. Also why do we even need that this when we have missiles positioned all around the world?

Useless shit used by useless militaries

>MAD IS OVER WE HAVE HYPER SO-

Attached: 34590834905.jpg (1600x1200, 146.45K)

Tell me this post is ironic, triple digit IQ bros....

current missiles travel in a ballistic path or a relatively unmeanvarble trajectory.

>Kkkkkkkk
why do you guys laugh like this

It doesn't? For real?

I thought they huahuehuahue'd

KKKKKKKKK
when you out capital letters is even funnier

Look at this fat retard coping lmfao

We don't need them.

Not, we laughs more kkkkk

It's over, Putler won

you are inbred levels of idiotic if you believe anything that comes out of Russia.
If monke man said he had Aliens hidden away in Siberia you would believe him?

But they literally do, at least they've successfully tested prototypes. In fact, they've had successful tests since at least 2013.

Forcing that meme won't make it true, btw why is there a Chinese on the american side?

Probably a hypersonic weapons designer we poached from China.

What's the point of russia making their missiles hypersonic? So they can miss the target even faster? Is a children's hospital too mobile for regular missiles?

>Forcing that meme
Why are there so many schizo Any Forumsack apezilians on Any Forums? Do you seriously just refuse to believe any bit of news that doesn't fit your narrative?

The US has had many successful hypersonic missile test flights, though to my knowledge they do not have a finalized model ready for deployment.

the common misconception is the term hypersonic missile. every country with modern missiles has some that can achieve hypersonic flight mach 5+. but not many countries have the ability to launch hypersonic glide vehicles, this is the point of the program. a weapon that is fast and maneuverable.