The transfer of wealth between generations is an injustice: it is a reward for no work...

The transfer of wealth between generations is an injustice: it is a reward for no work, and a form of access to privileges that are otherwise beyond reach

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 208.76K)

So?

Sounds like nigga talk

Why would you work if you have family/children and enough money to raise them? Shit like that would only work in a "post-family" setting.

It is not
that is the only thing that makes living in turkey bearable

But it can't be changed because it's rich people that make the law and they also tricked us into becoming fat, dumb, weak, cowards so we won't start killing them like people used to do in the past when they were unhappy

cry about it, nigger
t. ferengi rules believer

What do you suggest as a solution to it?

The problem is children usually end up having shit personality. Otherwise it's ok. Inheritance tax is giga cringe.

Bro I'm poor now, my inheritance is the only thing to look forward to

The ability of people to pass their screen numbers down to their spawn is one of the primary ways in which the state motivates people to work more than the bare minimum.

Adam Smith opposed inherited wealth as well

The wealth of anyone who dies should be seized by the government and redistributed equally to all citizens. All other forms of wealth redistribution and taxation should be abolished. People live in a 0% tax country without social benefits aside from regularly receiving a share of the collective wealth of the country.

>Inheritance tax is giga cringe.
No it isn't. Those faggots should be FORCED to generate capital instead of just hoarding their grandaddy's money in the bank. Fuck that.

you're not poor if you have an inheritance lined up. my parents weren't even able to pay off their house, it's on a double mortgage right now.

And seriously, this would probably end up messing people even more. Imagine having your parents dying and your house and shit isn't even yours anymore. Fucked up shit. People would probably end up buying shit using their children names anyway to circunvent shit like that.

I'm working a minimum wage job and will have to wait until I'm 50 or 60 for my parents to die

i'm working a minimum wage job and if my parents died, i would have to move into a studio apartment with my mentally ill siblings and take care of them for the rest of my life. i can never have a normal life because of this always being a possibility, they refuse to work and have nowhere else to go.

I hope they waste their money before you see any of it you useless minimum wage piece of shit

Did you ever observe anyone without children working? Clearly people are motivated by other factors as well such as their personal material wellbeing

So we both have shit lives, so what?

Why would they waste it, my parents actually love me unlike yours

so there's nothing waiting for me, only more costs. more spending, more loss, less quality of life and more misery.