/brit/

Brothers forever edition.

Attached: masterrace.jpg (1023x682, 37.92K)

Average american sub edish.

Attached: FByswZUXEAIPFiW.jpg (1316x1720, 255.41K)

love all 4 nations of the united kingdom and have no prejudice against immigrants, but can't stand "britain", which represents a hollow and unlovable cosmopolitanism draped in a cruel mockery of the nation formerly known as britain.

theres a down syndrome guy in the gym with two lads helping him with the leg press

eating poo

how about a union and brotherhood of the ethnic english, scots, irish and welsh then?

>have no prejudice against immigrants
why not, is there something wrong with you

One billion Americans

Attached: FB_IMG_1648778517602.jpg (1080x1090, 95.55K)

Most narcissists, as woth most racists, are happy to admit they are a narcissist
The word is often used as an insult by people who know they are talking to someone who isn’t a narcissist, but hoping it will offend them into capitulating
Same thing as racist, fascist, communist etc

was just saying this in the mirror to myself

poppy tea tranny

yeah noticed this
to your average person, being a racist or a fascist is an unspeakable crime, so it's used to trap them into a corner. If leftymongs tried to call you a fascist or a racist, and you confirmed that yes, you are one and you're proud of it, what would they do? Name calling and shaming is their biggest tactic, but you can't shame a man of something he's proud of.

Attached: FB_IMG_1648778689269.jpg (716x891, 76.58K)

On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old man, killed 49 people and wounded 53 more in a mass shooting at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States. Orlando Police officers shot and killed him after a three-hour standoff.

In a 9-1-1 call made shortly after the shooting began, Mateen swore allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and said the U.S. killing of Abu Waheeb in Iraq the previous month "triggered" the shooting.[2] He later told a negotiator he was "out here right now" because of the American-led interventions in Iraq and in Syria and that the negotiator should tell the United States to stop the bombing. The incident was deemed a terrorist attack by FBI investigators.

Pulse was hosting a "Latin Night", and most of the victims were Latino. It is the deadliest incident in the history of violence against LGBT people in the United States, as well as the deadliest terrorist attack in the U.S. since the September 11 attacks in 2001, and was the deadliest mass shooting by a single gunman in U.S. history until the 2017 Las Vegas shooting.

When I act like an attention seeker on forums I sometimes like to imply I'm a diagnosed narcissist.

PREACH

Thats why they need being racist to be illegal

this is what i'm talking about
>it's homophobic to do xyz
even if it is homophobic, will that change someones mind who feels strongly about this? or will they simply admit that yes, it is homophobic and that they don't care. At which point the person in this tweet has no response except from emotional shutdown.

How do you even get diagnosed with narcissism i wonder

Attached: FB_IMG_1648778775077.jpg (800x800, 99.34K)

forgot about this guy aha

Attached: FB_IMG_1648778844078.jpg (1024x859, 83.84K)

never heard of him until now, and im pretty anti-gay
think im starting to get the point where i unconsciously live under a rock

me moving books on the trail of tears to the fiction section