It's crazy how similar people between these two countries look despite being separated by such a large mountain range

It's crazy how similar people between these two countries look despite being separated by such a large mountain range.

Attached: Flag-Pins-India-Iran_600x600.jpg (400x320, 28.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elamite_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elamo-Dravidian_languages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything

Attached: cisgender iranian woman politcian.jpg (522x640, 75.76K)

Also, for anybody that's wondering, OP is Indian and this attached screenshot is his sister.

Attached: cringe.jpg (809x2402, 977.06K)

careful son...

Attached: cisgender iranian.png (700x2566, 127.89K)

Honestly, as a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I'm starting to think it was a mistake that we were able preserve our language after the Arabs conquered us. On one hand, it's nice that we preserved our native language, but on the other hand we're constantly bombarded with obsessed Amerimutts, Eurochuds and HinduLarpers solely because we speak an Indo European language, maybe we should have adopted Arabic instead just to avoid this. No Syrian, Egyptian or Kuwaiti person has to deal with this bullshit that we constantly go through from foreigners from outside our region who constantly obsess over our looks, our language, our culture, our history, and our politics. It's get so tiresome and Arabs will never be able understand what we go through. I envy Arabs in that regard.

Attached: cisgender iranian mom 2.jpg (708x885, 72.19K)

How do we know for sure that you're cisgender?

that's an awful lotta words to say that light skin is more attractive than dark skin

Attached: 1583685351190.jpg (1080x1285, 114.09K)

oh god, we know what youre doing. you're just trying to trigger that one Iranian shizo.

I am biologically male and I also identify as a cisgender male. My pronouns are he/him. What about you?

Attached: cisgender iranian cooking 1.jpg (1280x720, 131.4K)

No sir, indians and iranians just look so similar it's insane. I don't think two peoples from two separate countries look as similar as indians and iranians.

Arabic sounds better than any Indian language.

Attached: cisgender iranian indian 4.jpg (1536x2048, 406.69K)

Left can pass as iranian and right can pass as indian. Truly sister nations.

what languages were spoken in the iranian plateau before indo-iranians arrived?

Arabic music is better than Indian music

Attached: cisgender iranian indian 3.png (531x700, 768.87K)

I think brown people in general look very similar to one another. Latinx and Iranians for example look very similar to one another.

Hey Mexican bro, good to see you. You always ask good questions just like all Mexican posters, I appreciate that.

I think the main one was the Elamite language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elamite_language

Attached: half iranian half mexican (3).webm (576x1024, 2.38M)

I'm an Irish male.

Attached: Celtic Composition v2.jpg (3650x1810, 1.02M)

even farsi spoken by a few parsi speakers? ;)

>Latinx and Iranians for example look very similar to one another.

That's true, bro, other than Arabs/Turks/Armenians, Latinos look the most similar to us. I am regularly mistaken for a Mexican here in Los Angeles.

Attached: mexico iran.jpg (1000x666, 95.64K)

They look similar but Indians and Iranians look identical

dang, even pre-Aryan Iran was related to India.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elamo-Dravidian_languages

Arab movies are better than Indian movies

Attached: cisgender iranian dna results 5.jpg (602x602, 131.38K)

Parsis don't speak Persian, they speak Indian languages.

Attached: cisgender parsi women.jpg (758x505, 91.74K)

interesting. although elamites were only present in the southwestern part

woah i didn't know that. So the Indian Persian connection goes back millenias. Truly fraternal nations. Makes sense why they look the same

Made for BGCs

unironically it goes back over 10,000 years.

neolithic Iranians were essentially just "Indianized" Anatolians.

furthermore, neolithic Iranians formed a distinct genetic identity that other contemporaneous populations (like EHG for example) never had. Which means that the EHGs were recently mutted, around 10,000 years ago, while the neolithic Iranians could trace their roots to something like 15,000 or 20,000 years--this is when the mixture with Indians happened.

Attached: yamnaya pca tajik.png (1600x2168, 478.71K)

Yeah, Elam is found in present day Southwest Iran.

Arab food tastes better than Indian food.

Attached: cisgender iranian israeli.jpg (1280x720, 114.11K)