What would the world be like if they won the American civil war?

What would the world be like if they won the American civil war?

Attached: 1200px-Map_of_USA_South.svg.png (1200x777, 171.38K)

poorer
but more SOVLFVL

Kentucky wouldn't be apart of the confederacy

We’d ironically have more black people here. They would have eventually revolted and started their own country, probably taking over Georgia Alabama and Mississippi.

I'm glad Southern yanks lost the war because slavery is cringe but they had by far the best choons

pure soul

Attached: sovlmap.png (2385x1770, 90.54K)

I doubt slavery would last that long and they would probably end up sending Africans back when mechanization became more mainstream

Probably about as it is right now, jews owned both the yanks and us down here.

>sending Africans back
biggest cope if I've ever seen. Alabama, Georgia, LA, and Mississippi are full of blacks.

The rest of the country would probably be even more prosperous.

latin america 2.0
slave economy/cotton economy was not sustainable (as demonstrated during the war) so they would've fell by the wayside unless they rapidly industrialized

Probably would've stopped around the same time as Brazil.

Slavery still would've been abolished by the 1880s or so, the reality was it simply wasn't economically viable anymore and the southern aristocracy only kept it around because they liked the social order it maintained

Yes I think an openly white supremacist state wouldn't let blacks live equally among them

Realistically, how long would they have kept slavery legal? I can't imagine a major country in 1900 having slavery

The South would've probably eventually abolished slavery from pressure from its trade partners + the US would be poorer + the South would be way poorer

Third world tier most likely

>white supremacist
depends, they a jew on their money (Judah P Benjamin)

They'll have oil, they cannot be third world.

Venezuela

Imagine the worst aspects of Brazil and South Africa combined into a country and that's what the CSA would've been.

America would just attack again when the truce ran out because they have cores there

We be like South Africa if they had a white majority.