Even the very land of Ukraine is defending itself against the Russians! This nation is so boss level badass

Even the very land of Ukraine is defending itself against the Russians! This nation is so boss level badass.

Attached: Chernobyl trenches.png (1170x980, 1.77M)

Brothers.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Taliban.svg.png (1920x960, 84.11K)

Apparently Russians upset a bee farm and some got stung to death lol

The bee of Kyiv.

>boss level badass

Attached: 1641861684164.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

>Source: NATO made it up

NATO is so powerful that reality bends to its word, if we are to believe Puten

And any country in the world will have a color revolution with a million people on the streets with a single call from Langley.

atom of kyiv

why are anglos and zoomers literally redit?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 64.67K)

Russian soldiers in Chernobyl be like

Attached: images - 2022-03-31T192650.261.jpg (319x650, 26.99K)

Why are all brown people self destructive retards who want to live in a shithole country?

Well this one might be true, it's not like Russians are famous for their good planning or something
They have indeed visited the Chornobyl zone en masse, and there are indeed many places where it is still dangerous to be. Of course, we can assume that they prepared for this and paved safe routes or put on the appropriate equipment, but I very much doubt it...

Attached: ivan.png (666x663, 849.94K)

before or after entering the zone?

you know you don't need to be that upset

Attached: eyebrow-anime.gif (382x498, 2.39M)

I'm not tho

Extremely Reddit tier thread

Its true. 700+ will die. Lol fucking retards were there for days no one even checked levels
Lol

Who knew digging trenches around the worlds greatest nuclear meltdown would lead to radiation poisioning
I surprise derp derp

I hate *kraine so much, I'd be willing to go to mother Rossiya and kill some hohol pigs

>700+ will die
Sauce or is this some ghost of kyyv tier shit