Attached: i.png (500x508, 84.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-SMCVl9VBQ
youtu.be/IOEI1zK07vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Early dogshit yank new
Sanest /brit/ poster

meanwhile, at rorke's house, his auntie and mum are talking
>it's a real shame what happened to him. Rorke was such a nice boy before the schizophrenia.
*shouts of "THE KIKES", "THE POZZED NWO GREAT RESET" come from upstairs*

bodyberg wakes me up at midnight, doesn't let me get back to sleep until it's daylight when i get unreasonably tired but i actually have to do stuff, this has been going on for weeks, i'm sick of it

no bloody meat for the day lads

ktim

My friends are all 6 feet plus and have seven inch cocks. Very hard not to feel inferior around them. Makes me want to move to Vietnam or something.

This
This
This is when I snap

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Check grindr

playing gta standing around waiting for the rain to stop so i can drive without skidding out every 5 seconds

I'm the opposite mate. I'm 5'9, 7 inch willard. Obviously don't know the size of my friends willards but imagine i would have one of, if not the biggest.
Anyway, 5'9. I have several mates that are 5'5, 5'6 ish. White as well. I only have three mates taller than me. One at 5'10, one at 6'0 and one at 6'2. I feel like a tall cunt when around my short mates but then I realise our friend group is an outlier.

uhm, explain?

Attached: 1648763234510[1].jpg (750x818, 107.16K)

rami malek's gone of the deep end

Imagine thinking about your mate's cock sizes... kill yourself

had a bf when i first met her
she asked me out when i was in a relationship myself
she seems like she wants to ask me out desu, but she goes between periods of being extremely interested and extremely dispondent
been with girls fitter than her desu but it is not the same, prolly just need to tell her but again, i am a beta

alcohol + cocaine + mental instability

Imagine how much of an insecure runt you'd have to be to have all your mate's heights commited to memory

tendorrar

Attached: hw819sd1jrq81.jpg (1200x509, 159.5K)

Thot status: patrolled

lad spend some time in latin america

burst out laughing at this because its its true

Attached: DYgjIgiUQAAZnGn.jpg (901x1200, 214.33K)

it's a simple observation of the people I hang about with. Don't know why you're so up in arms about this.

Balding/ greying
Forehead wrinkles
Hair growing out of ears
It’s over

Attached: IMG_20220401_105510.jpg (486x496, 87.78K)

>cm
FOC

>Balding
finasteride
>Greying
You're a male
Literally doesn't matter
If anything greying is seen as somewhat attractive for guys, idk why
>Forehead wrinkles
doesnt matter, everyone has those
>Hair growing out of ears
pluck them

i'm 5'6 and i've had several gfs that have pursued me, height isn't the issue boys

Lol this is SO me on Fridays!

Attached: 1647835417059.jpg (960x484, 80.18K)

youre right
being ugly is the issue

Alri Tom Cruise.

how do you do it?

LONG LIVE FEAR

as a mediocre looking male is it common for women to approach you or are we the ones that always have to make the first move

put yourself in positions to meet women fella
and dress cool

Where’s Mikey?

I'll fucking kill you

ESLs be like
>more or less
lmao do they really

How long until there are april fool shenanigans

not sure what I'm living for really

Taking the practice gf out tomorrow lad.

your mum

British museum more like stealing museum
Lmao niggas got no culture so they travel overseas to stole one
Imagine being British just eat and shit and sex for the rest of your life faggots

Shut up smelly

not him but i'll tell you
women stop maturing mentally young. A woman is literally a 12 year old in an adult female body. They are like children. If you act all nervous and weird around a child, they'll get creeped out and leave. If you are boring around a child, they'll lose interest. You can't worship the ground they walk upon and think they are some mysterious species. I treat them like I would a long time male friend. I am talkative and outgoing from the get go. Making jokes. Casually laughing and teasing them. And they love it. They laugh along.
If you treat any woman like she is just that a woman. And that she is not special, and to you she is just another random bint, she'll think you are a man that doesn't need her. That could do without her. A man that's already confident in himself and takes charge. And that's a man women find attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-SMCVl9VBQ

This is me. I'm pretty much just living to suffer at this point.

ESLs be like
>I couldn’t care less

It’s really the British Empire Museum, showcasing various trophies. It’s our plunder and there’s fuck all you can do about it. Cry more wog

Mad how obsessed third worlders are with us. I bet there’s a thread about us this very moment

Where in England sounds most like an American accent

Point is this. They're fucking women. Women. Not something to get worked up over and shitting yourself about. Seriously, imagine being a man with self respect and letting a woman get to you.

>Imagine being British just eat and shit and sex for the rest of your life
based

How do I do the needful?

Attached: FPOGSWkXIAY_DP6.jpg (900x646, 100.02K)

you're not getting it back thirdie

Attached: FHyBP7eXEAsBmOx.jfif.jpg (828x933, 98.79K)

CAR-OL
SISTER CAR-OL
SHE REALLY IS A JAMAICAN GIRL

youtu.be/IOEI1zK07vk

>A level English Language
Easy as mate
Why doesnt everyone pick this subject, its quite literally a free A*

Thoughts on this?

Attached: 1499478330030.jpg (1024x1007, 373.98K)

British more like bitich

Nowhere because both accents have diverged

The founding fathers, ie the actual Americans that created your country before it became a mischling GDP zone spoke with an accent most similar to the West Country’s though. They sounded like pirates.

Thoughts on this?

Attached: 32857533_1674093429305558_5578991869863395328_n.jpg (960x960, 252.98K)

Right yeah no founding fathers all sound like me

English Lit which was arguably even easier. Literally just
>Read book
>Write about book
>Occasionally compare two books

Lol

nowhere unironically
london negroes take on some american pronunciations like pronouncing moscow like "mos-COW" like the animal, instead of "mos-coe" but that is about it desu

>Imagine being British just eat and shit and sex
I dont have sex
Does this make me not British

They might have been able to do this after like 10 000 - 100 000 years after humans did it.