Towards an objective understanding of South India

most people understand things in terms of Europe, and both India and Europe have eerily similar ancient histories. Both were occupied by native hunter-gatherers, then colonized by Middle Eastern farmers, then invaded by pastoralists from the steppe--who southeasternized Europe, while northwesternizing India.

In the case of India, these foreign invasions were far less sucessful, for various reasons. This has led to modern India being far purer.

As such, I think it's important to have an objective (eg: genetic) understanding of where India stands in relation to Europe. Such a genetic understanding would be centered around the Indigenous foragers of each subcontinent. The other references used would be the genetic poles--the people who had the maximal extent of genetic differentiation, around the start of the Holocene.

Thus, I present the following:

Attached: india europe.png (776x564, 306.14K)

I thus present the following:

"South India" should be understood in relation to "Northern Europe". Both are the purest areas of each subcontinent, and are analogs of each other.

"North India" and "South Europe" in contrast, are the more mixed, more Middle-Easternized areas of their respective subcontinents.

However, the "traditional" definition of South India is a total misnomer in this context. Because modern Indians are far purer than modern Europeans, maintaining a much larger share of their indigenous pre-neolithic ancestry.

Thus, I present "Hyper India" -- a region which has no current analog in Europe, whose analog would be something like 80% pure WHG foragers.

Attached: India Europe official borders.png (1616x900, 166.51K)

Honestly, I wonder how world history would have been different if the foreign invasions were actually successful, and why they weren't successful. It's so fucking strange to me that it was an almost absolute failure.
If they had succeeded, the world would have probably been a way way better place now, with 1.5 billion more wypipo

>It's so fucking strange to me that it was an almost absolute failure.
a common sentiment. I can see why it would trigger whites who were born in an era of european dominance.

>If they had succeeded, the world would have probably been a way way better place now, with 1.5 billion more wypipo
you're joking right? Punjabis aren't white. Even the Aryans themselves looked like Afghans or Tajiks--and not the cherrypicked blonde ones. If the invasions had magically become "successful" like in Europe, then the best case scenario is that the Deccan would be filled with Gujaratis and Punjabis.

severely doubt the world would have been a better place either. even if they magically turned white, it'd just be the same shithole that it currently is, as there's only enough resources for a set amount of superpowers to form. see pic.

Attached: british stink.jpg (907x654, 174.38K)

>you're joking right? Punjabis aren't white. Even the Aryans themselves looked like Afghans or Tajiks--and not the cherrypicked blonde ones. If the invasions had magically become "successful" like in Europe, then the best case scenario is that the Deccan would be filled with Gujaratis and Punjabis.
Well that's because it failed in Gujarat and Punjab too. Punjabis have what, like 30% steppe DNA? and that's the highest in India. But you look at northern Europe, where it was a success, upto 60% of their DNA can come from the Steppe people.

>severely doubt the world would have been a better place either. even if they magically turned white, it'd just be the same shithole that it currently is, as there's only enough resources for a set amount of superpowers to form. see pic.
Europe is extremely densely populated too. Look at new york, or LA, two of the densest cities in the world. If you have the intelligence, you can manage it. The problem is, the average indian (IQ 82) is more retarded than an African American (IQ 85). Of course it's going to be shit in the country.

>Well that's because it failed in Gujarat and Punjab too. Punjabis have what, like 30% steppe DNA?
So it also failed in all of south europe.

Jatts are actually 42% steppe, btw. And they're still low-class within their respective provinces. Imagine thinking that steppe ancestry is a determinant of economic superiority, kek. A new level of autism.

Attached: jatts.png (855x619, 69.19K)

>Europe is extremely densely populated too.
*conveniently ignores the elephant in the room*

If you have the resources, you can manage it.

Attached: the americas.jpg (1000x1508, 398.4K)

It did. Southern Italians are not white.

good evening sir. How do I check my own steppe ancestry, I already have my raw data. Where do you check this yamnaya admixture etc.

>The problem is, the average indian (IQ 82) is more retarded than an African American (IQ 85)
Nah, it's in the 100s.

Besides, if our IQ is so low, why are you still using our numeral system?

Attached: iq indian.png (1224x1288, 229.56K)

no. I'm talking about Southern Europeans in general. Including northern italians

Why do whites almost never know what they're talking about? I'm honestly not trying to be racist but it's a recurring pattern I can't help but notice.

try gedmatch. avoid anything with "eurogenes" on it because those are tailored to modern europeans.

I've never had my DNA sequenced because I don't want companies/the government getting it. But if your parents are straight from India, just find your ethnicity on vahaduo, that's the easiest way to do it, and it's accurate 99.99% of the time. You don't really need an individual test.

Cherrypicked stats. If you said high-class indians had an above 100 iq, it would be believable. But the average low-caste dravidoid streetshitter is most definitely in the 80's.
Math was invented most likely by an upper-cased NW Indian, not a Dravidoid nig

gedmatch doesn't tell you stuff like that
And how to do it on Vahuduo?

>the average low-caste dravidoid streetshitter is most definitely in the 80's.
Bro Kerala state has one of the highest HDI's in India and the lowest incidence of things like street shitting and castoid shit.

Attached: India.png (1200x892, 270.19K)

>But the average low-caste dravidoid streetshitter is most definitely in the 80's
why are whitoids literally always like this? are they cursed?

I'm not sure how to upload an individual genome into vahaduo. I've heard you can do it with genoplot, but I haven't used that service.
Like I said though, 99.99% of Indians are genetically identical to their caste/ethnic groups. So if you can find yours on vahaduo you don't even need to bother.

Attached: 2006_Human_Development_Index_for_India_map_by_states,_HDI_data_by_GoI_and_UNDP_India hdi map india.png (360x397, 100.79K)

he's white, don't call him 'bro'. that's a cuck move.

kek, imagine if we started vomiting analogous retardation about europe.

"yea, the Middle Eastern parts like Germany and Finland might be nice, but the actual abo 80 IQ swamp-shitters have no business running anything"

the sad part is it would actually be true since modern whites are literal Middle Eastern mestizos.

>Like I said though, 99.99% of Indians are genetically identical to their caste/ethnic groups. So if you can find yours on vahaduo you don't even need to bother.

I can't. I'm from a small group from the mountains of Punjab up north. So my group isn't on any website.

what's it called?

unless you're some kind of aberrant Mongol mix, you're going to fall somewhere between Jatts and Punjabis.