He just wanted us to be happy

He just wanted us to be happy

Attached: 6f3yje85698tfu.png (716x675, 474.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFU6hxFfJac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The problem is that on the other side of people like him, are the delusional types that think that the world will never change and that by making memes about how modern society sucks, they can create some worldly change.
You have people like him that embrace the future in its sociopathy, and people that try and just pretend it isn't coming and latch onto traditionalism.

Leaders need followers.

why does he look drippy af?

He's literally Dr Breen. He knows we are fucked and that our overlords want us dead. He just want us alive.

Attached: Breen_upset.jpg (620x819, 353.58K)

you explain to me how I can be happy when I own nothing

Is that really the plot of hl2?

HL2 is Earth after it was completely conquered and enslaved. In the first part of the game you see Breen as a evil guy who wants people docile and punishing rebels just for the sake of being a power hungry tyrant, but the game shows you he just knows the second we got out of live we would get pulverized by the new overlords.

got out of line*

youtube.com/watch?v=sFU6hxFfJac

He's got that drip tho frfr

Don't you people love the idea of being a serf.

Conspiratards think they're the good guys in the world.
They also think Hitler and Trump were on the good side of history.
They're completely drifted away from reality but they deserve to have a purpose in life, even if it's a misguided and retarded one.

You owned nothing and you were happy.
Let's do it again, but for everything.

Attached: 1641682720607.jpg (1200x800, 188.85K)

Except I still bought some DVDS back then besides it beats netflix you can search through Blockbuster faster and it had a higher ratio of something worth watching.

I like Klaus Schwab desu

Attached: 1648747962152.png (593x584, 16.58K)

Attached: 1640869802174.gif (2046x1531, 3.99M)

Why does he wear Illuminati attire?

Who knows what is wrong and what is right? It afterall depends only on the person's point of view, level of knowledge and means to process it. I don't know if Hitler was right, if Trump would've been better than Biden or about this movies' stereotypical evil man called Klaus is as evil as he seems, but I sure as fuck have not liked the way things have been moving past 10-20 years and that is why I rather have change than continue on same track.

Call me foilhat, I don't give a shit, because I know it is only a logical path. Here, take some retro xx material, don't ejacuate too quickly.

Attached: bvyr8.jpg (720x1560, 146.93K)

You already own nothing. We are merely being honest.
You will never own anything in its completeness.
Ownership of property is defined by your ability to defend that property.
You as an individual alone cannot defend anything.
Even those who claim to be on your side are looking to take advantage of you.
We are many. You are truly but one.
Your worthless and weak existence is at the mercy of our state.
You can pretend to be a rebel online. We have already given you permission.
Try ignoring us in a realm where consequence exists. We have already decided your fate.
You will keep this in mind every time you pay tax and every time you go to sleep.
FOR KLAUS.

Attached: 1628774415700.jpg (772x514, 72.22K)

these people dont care how we feel.

Strength lies in numbers.

They have the numbers

*loads shotgun*
*eats burger*