Opinion on white women?

opinion on white women?

Attached: 1624178449161.jpg (592x561, 46.07K)

Me, the rapist.

If only white women were the only problematic ones, all women are mentally ill.

im not even kidding when i say i puked in my mouth a little i fucking hate 99% of white women

>rape a woman
>woman now has a crush on you
many such cases

Trips confirm btw

Are good woman, just deserve some beats...

I prefer hapa women

Attached: 1648769990060.jpg (2500x3750, 776.81K)

>I reclaim control by giving a rapist sexual pleasure
God, I hate women so much

It only works on hentai, sadly

Kek, she sure showed him

I guarantee this is the title of a doujin

women have nothing other than a vagina
all they know is how to use their vagina to get what they want

Attached: 1632698969281.jpg (710x530, 357.57K)

My opinion is that you shouldn't waste time on clickbait articles.

I skimmed the article, she got blackout drunk at a party, "came to" while she was having sex with her friends brother. She did not consider it rape at the time, and tried to convince herself she was just a "party girl". She made out with the brother again one more time at another party

>Cheating wasn’t something I took lightly, but whatever deep-seated need I’d satisfied that night was more important than fidelity. An obscure yet palpable sense of relief drove away any hint of guilt before it could take hold.

So she kind of rewrote reality into her party girl persona and that she wasn't raped, she likes this guy and likes to party. Then 8 years later she realized she was actually raped and that she was too drunk to consent to their first encounter.

But incels gotta seethe I guess....so seethe they will,

I have never dated a white "woman", feels good man

kill yourself nigger

There is at least 1 nail there.

that's the point you fucking retard
everything looks the same

But most of them are screws

yes you brain dead fucking retard

God I hate americans so much

It's from the UK, sweaty.

>no self awareness

Dont we all

Attached: images - 2022-02-13T015308.963.jpg (554x554, 35.56K)

Women really be like
>Damn, that dude one month ago didnt make me cum. I think im gonna send him to jail

this, the headline felt a bit click-baity though (as it implied more than making out)
it was never about the guy anyway, so who cares if he got off by it; better he get off and she be mentally alright, then having him be in jail and her be fucked up over it for the rest of her life.

yup
when they regret consensual sex, they later change their mind and claim rape

here's the data

Attached: 1594939408334.png (4704x6728, 2.84M)

Honestly the same thing happened to me, I got blackout drunk and had sex. So technically I was raped. But I don't feel comfortable calling it as such. I don't know what to call it. It was wrong but I genuinely loved the guy who raped me. So now what.

Why? .

I'm a mutt who loves white women, but the older I get, the more they really wear me down. I just keep running into unpleasant ones. My 2 gfs ever were white, and one grounded me the fuck down and drove me nearly broke, the other ghosted me, then I realized I was just another man she was exploring in a long line.

Honestly it's pretty grim. even when I want a breather from dealing with them, I have one texting me everyday, I text back, then she just drops the conversation, only to text me out of the blue a few days later.

it's depressing desu

Attached: 1625397156430.png (345x348, 186.02K)

>who loves white women
stopped reading.

Just stop being a simp

Attached: 1648415796467.jpg (677x833, 100.16K)

honestly, it's for the best

yeah, I'm starting to realize that I'm actually socially retarded and stunted. I don't know how to fix it, and I honestly just want to shut down socializing for a while. not deal with it. idk, I feel like I could really use help but I don't know what

When my grand kids ask me why white people went extinct I'll show them this pic.

Treat people, specially as disposable things.

It's that simple.

Attached: 1648762136269.jpg (1024x682, 91.27K)

Sperg

I'm not going extinct.

t. the rapist

>Specially women*

Attached: 1648326686965.gif (98x100, 32.76K)

>no reading comprehension

you're the biggest brain dead retard who doesn't understand something so fucking simple
kys

I feel a little bit like I am, but not in the cool way, more in a sense I totally avoid them. some coworker was irritating me today, making some annoying comment to me, and I just didn't respond and acted like he wasn't there

but with women, yeah. I have a bad habit of wanting a long term relation, and being very upfront, and that probably creeps women out because I sound clingy, but it's the truth.

Attached: 1641429522519.gif (500x717, 852.08K)

T. Incoherent sperg noises

It's fine to want a long term relation, don't be upfront about it though.

I am not going to tell you some reddit feel good shit like "hurr durr value yourself more make her chase you" because that doesn't work, men that behave like that do it because they can get away with it since they have money/status/etc. You probably don't so work on that.

Attached: images - 2022-03-26T152506.999.jpg (739x415, 58.24K)

it works in muslim countries too (well, they don't love you per se, it's more they have to marry you to avoid being stoned)

no need to sign your posts
brain dead retard

I have a strong career, but you're right, I don't have any of the rest. I'm short and strange looking, even though I work out a ton.

I hear from some guys to relentlessly pursue, then other guys tell me that's beta orbiter shit and I just humiliate myself by doing that. like, what do I do? do I keep trying with the women or drop them and wait till new ones come into reach?