I just finnish to watch pic related and i dont want to be a neet anymore and i going to do something with my life and...

I just finnish to watch pic related and i dont want to be a neet anymore and i going to do something with my life and enjoy just like Yuuichi and i going to make everyone on Any Forums pride :3

Attached: NHK_ni_Y_koso_Welcome_to_the_N_H_K_Serie_de_TV-636769756-large.jpg (300x400, 30.11K)

haven't watched it yet but based
you don't even have to stop being a neet, neet is a mindset and lifestyle if anything
i'd be a neet if i could devote my life to music

luv that show. gl on your quest.

This, i was a functioning neet back in college, dedicated 8 hours a day for anime and games and i still manage alright.

my mikasa never came
she maybe actually dead

Attached: pepee.jpg (1106x1012, 60.37K)

Are you sure you watched it until the end? He turned a hopeless waggie, lost the girl (at least romantically speaking) along with his friend who became a fucking farmer. What kind of end is that?

Good luck, friend.

this guy was better off than me from the start because he had relations and interactions with girls

name?

Dont care bro just take the Yuuichi route and just go out of your room and make your own life and i could even save her sisters bros!

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (255x348, 120.7K)

>Are you sure you watched it until the end? He turned a hopeless waggie, lost the girl (at least romantically speaking) along with his friend who became a fucking farmer. What kind of end is that?
I didnt care about the MC i care more about the another neet and his sister

The Hikikomori life is my dream life. Just staying in my comfy little room and never having to interact with another person. Heaven.

Attached: Hikikomori4 (1).png (1000x600, 974.45K)

>has an extremely cute girl inextricably interested in helping him out of NEETdom
>girl he knew from school also wants to be involved with him multiple times
>has a loyal, hardworking friend move in next to him who lets protag work on a videogame with him despite having no experience or skill

Dude had a lot of lucky breaks.

to be honest i may end like yamazaki given that i'll inherit my parents properties...
i need a friend like satou...

>girl he knew from school also wants to be involved with him multiple times
She was a psycho. I would stick with the cute girl to improve my life just to make her smile

I agree I'm just pointing out that all of TWO girls had interest in the dude and they were both cute even if one was a psycho. I would want the cute, pure girl too. But he gets neither in the end, right? That's the point, it's just fucking escapism like every other anime. I mean, NHK is better than the haremshit isekai moe brainrot that fills up Any Forums but it still offers no real solutions to get the fuck out of hikki virgin loner hell.

>my mikasa
kys snkfag

you can do it user

Attached: km9x1sw2hl171.gif (480x266, 504.34K)

>you can do it user
And i will do it!

Attached: 1535855434618.png (411x428, 229.23K)

I kinda found my Misaki at one point. Obviously things were different, but I couldn't help but draw parallels between my life and this LN/animu at times. It was an interesting chapter in my life that changed me for the better.

Why didn't you stay together?

I haven't watched it but I own and have read the book several times. It makes me depressed realizing how much I identify to Satou yet also feel fucked like he does.

Juan, si tienes mas de 23 a años ya eres un caso perdido.
Mejor sigue como estas y no te tomes la. molesta porque sólo el fracaso es seguro para ti.

A part of me regrets watching this when I was a NEET since so much of it hit so hard

It's complicated, but it basically boiled down to there being too many incompatibilities between us.