/Nationalism/

in this thread, we will express our love toward our own nation

previous thread

Attached: 1648728178353.jpg (790x529, 20.55K)

It is becoming very difficult to love mine. Hopefully that is not the case for you, indoanon.

>It is becoming very difficult to love mine
dude, your nation is a super power country. you should take pride in it

tri moreta

I salute the flag of the federation

Ngl I quite enjoy new zealand

Our cunt nationalism is bodering fascism but it's not because no one in our cunt know what that is.

>Having love and pride for you nation
Those days are long gone user. Schitler ruined it irreversible and our government does everything they can , to kill the pride and love that's still left. Enjoy it as long as you can and don't make the mistakes we did.

Attached: 72938793874.png (225x225, 56.25K)

Discuss this.

Attached: vQwgaRgwCMda_3y8fst21tj73f1qHXDY4vg8GTzvt0A.png (1280x720, 701.34K)

Race is cheaper.

I salute the flag of the federation

Race is a resource. Valuing it is a matter of practicality.

my country is the only good one, all the other ones suck

Height is cheaper.

True.

Nationalism is an expression of the instinct of in-group preference
Anti-nationalism is a disgenic feeling only held by people with mutational load caused by the collapse in darwinistic selection of post-industrial societies

I am nationalist but I think Indonesian brand of nationalism is excessive and can become toxic.

>Nationalism is an expression of the instinct of in-group preference
Sure, but that doesn't necessitate the pride Schopenhauer is reffering to. There is a difference between nationalism and ethnocentrism.

>Anti-nationalism is a disgenic feeling only held by people with mutational load caused by the collapse in darwinistic selection of post-industrial societies
That kind of selection collapsed long before the industrial revolution. Nationalism is only good in moderation and even then, it should be earned, not just blindly bought into.

So does country.

Thinking about I've yet to see a German nationalist even on Any Forums.

True, as long as you don't take it too far.