Why are whites and Latinxes so segregated (both residentially and culturally) in America?

Why are whites and Latinxes so segregated (both residentially and culturally) in America?

Attached: 1640966689686.jpg (826x1131, 346.49K)

It seems like 80-90% of Latinos in the US have no white friends, probably more
I think that nobody likes whites besides maybe Asians

Latinos are poor. But I notice ever since I started working in schools that the latino kids are kinda sidelined and treated way differently, which makes them stick with their own kind more and develop their own subculture from whites where they don't properly integrate and assimilate. Not white or latino though but it's just what I observed at least in the area where I live.

I'm not referring to immigrants
I mean kids born in the US who have no problem speaking English.
They seem to like black culture and not associate with whites at all

Hispanics love whites. Maybe not ghetto Mexicans but Colombian immigrants LOVE a cute gringo with blue eyes

Neegar you're watching too much 90 Day Fiance

Because White AmeriKKKans are evil. They try to virtual singnaling saying they are not racists but their actions say otherwise.

It applies to the ones who are born here as well. Latinos are othered compared to groups like asians and as a result don't identify with white culture. They are given a unique treatment and status similar to blacks probably due to socioeconomic factors.

Why does this gentleman need a firearm with a laser?

he got another fire mixtape to drop.
And he is Romanian.

But I don't think it's because they're "treated differently", they just identify more with blacks due to seeing whites as uncool (especially with all the anti whiteness since the 2010s)
Like if you never met a white person besides the staff at your school, you would get your idea of whites from woke/ghetto social media which is VERY anti white and pro black

Oh and don't forget Blomph and El Paso
The MAGA rednecks are noticibly less anti Latino than they were in 2015/2016, but the damage has been done

30 years of crossing the border illegally wasn't damage, but getting a guy to try and stop it was. interesting, the way you think.

Yes social media has possibly a strong impact but I guess what I'm trying to say is that they aren't treated right. They aren't given the opportunities to succeed and move up in society. The more successful you are, the more likely you will be white washed like asians and indians. Poor groups will naturally be attracted to the opposite: the ghetto culture common among blacks. Schools are partly to blame for this in my opinion as they are institutions responsible for giving kids education so they can progress further economically. Schools at least in my area don't do that. They set them up for failure since they aren't attentive to their needs and treat them horribly.

I meant the damage of Latino's perception of whites
Maybe it was already declining but I feel that the whole Blomph thing permanently drove Latinos away from whites and into the arms of blacks

I mean, Latino parents tend to be way less involved with their children's education than whites and Asians
Latin America itself doesn't take education seriously

Yeah I started realizing this when I worked with these kids. Bad parenting and they almost always come from broken households similar to blacks. They are the complete opposite of asians.

What state do you work in?

Virginia

Yeah I hear the Latino population down there is pretty rough

they never should have been under the impression that they were engendering a positive relationship with us. why should a nation be supportive of a group that doesn't respect its law?

I'm not referring to illegal immigrants, I mean US born Latinos

you are referring to illegal immigrants if you're bringing Trump into the discussion. they took his stance against illegals as an affront to their entire group, which means that as a group they support illegal immigration.

So will whites be completely irrelevant in 10 years?

They are mostly central Americans like el Salvadorans, Guatemalans, and Mexicans here. I work in the nicer parts so they aren't that bad compared to other towns but there is a big wealth gap.