Why is it that mixed race white/x people can be considered mixed or part of their non-white side but can't be...

Why is it that mixed race white/x people can be considered mixed or part of their non-white side but can't be considered white?

Attached: 43ry57347.jpg (1024x732, 72.48K)

they cant
we would never considered someone with a white ancestor as black

Historical and social context. In some places, people with mixed white/black ancestry were considered a higher class than "pure" black people or even white in some cases. In other societies like in America, any identifiable black ancestry made you black or at least definitely not white. In South Africa you were coloured and thus distinct from black and white south africans.

99% of black americans aren't black then

White people wont accept them. It’s literally other white peoples fault. If whites actually accepted hapas and mullatos there would be a LOT less problems in America

lol

i dont think theres any black americans
blacks are mostly in africa

They aren’t, and they’re continually getting more mixed. By 2050 the average “black” American is going to have freckles, green eyes and beige skin. This is a good thing.

I always find it when white americans get butthurt about mulattoes supporting BLM or distancing themselves from white people but then turn around and call them niggers anyway.

Black fragility

They don't look white
Stupid fucking question

I adhere to the one cumdrop rule
one drop of whitoid blood makes one a full blooded white european simple as

>They don't look white
ermmm
well this is awkward

Attached: 674530675.jpg (480x640, 43.46K)

Blaqq user here

Because broadly speaking mixed black/white people (we call them lightskins but that label also applies to people with two parents who are socially considered black too) are more accepted by black people than white people. Not saying there's no colorism or discrimination within the community, but most lightskins for a variety of social and historical reasons can safely identify as black moreso than white.

she looks white though

???????

You're not really "mixed" if you're the offspring of a mixed + white couple because at that point you're mostly white. Might as well be Italian

If you mixed white paint with blue paint, you would call the new mixture light blue or even blue, but never white
White is the standard
Every other race is a stain upon whiteness
im black btw

They don't look like full black people either, so really your answer is fucking stupid and based on shit logic.

His dad is an African American though

White genes are generally recessive so the non-white side usually dominates the white side and the offspring looks more "non-white" than white. This is especially true in Asians and Blacks since they have the most dominate genes.

Attached: 1603890458432.webm (576x1024, 2.6M)

Yes they do. Just look at the woman in OP's pic

darkskin girls are nasty and have smelly pussies

The entire black community will become light skinned and mixed. Darkskins can go to Ghana or Nigeria or something smfh

This is true in America, can't speak for other parts of the world where race can be defined differently.

But let's say it was 1957, would the woman in your pic be able to sit at the front of the bus?

>Sure he is

Obviously his mother cucked whoever his "Dad" is

Attached: rly.png (503x654, 796.68K)

Woman in ops pic is definitely NOT black. Looks more North African / med / Arab than someone from Zimbabwe. Are you blind?

I can buy Arab or Mexican, but that's not "white" either, is it?

Point is, if it's obvious someone isn't white they're not going to be able to identify as such

My brother in christ you people created the one drop rule

Race comes from the father. Every mutt BWC spawn I've ever seen has been a dorky yuppie like Tom from the boondocks, every mutt BBC spawn has been a violent, directionless thug. Not a single exception.

She does not look fully Black, are you autistic?

That's literally not how genetics work, the only thing true about your statement is eye and hair color, all other traits like darker skin or epicanthic folds are only codominant traits.

Other way around. "White" Americans are gonna be brown/chink mongrels if not already.

Attached: 1565828893513.jpg (1344x1440, 1.04M)

Sure
But what about people like Logic (rapper), Ryan Giggs, Ross barkely, that one lady from the office
If they walked pass me on the street id assume theyre white
yet they're all mixed to varying degrees
so mixed people can look white

The point isn't that she doesn't look "fully black," it's that she's obviously not white - meaning it wouldn't make sense for her to identify as white.

Yeah, but by your logic it would also make sense that she can't identify as Black either, which isn't the case in US society at least.

>every mutt BBC spawn has been a violent, directionless thug. Not a single exception
Obamas father was from Kenya

And that’s a good thing. Hapas are an elite race

Thats why they should be classed as mixed surely
not black or white
A liger (half lion, half tiger) isnt either species, its a liger, its own thing
This makes the most biological sense

Why are you even responding to that faggot? He's known like maybe two or three mixed people ever in his life and thinks that's somehow enough of a sample size to arrive at this retarded conclusion.

I agree, but in America they often socially identify as Black and are considered as such by other people too.

>Hapas are an elite race
Only if the dad is Asian.

That's not necessarily true, I've seen mixed people who are 3/4 white but come out looking ambiguous or even favoring their non-white side. They more likely look white, but phenotypes aren't as simple as fractions and punnet squares.

From what ive seen there's been a growing trend of blacks not claiming mixed race people as their own and especially not ones that are to any degree 'white passing'
For example, logic pretty much his entire career has been ridiculed by blacks for even claiming to be mixed

Tell that to Jews

If you'd ever actually spent time around blacks you'd know they treat / talk about lightskins differently than other blacks. Sure, they allow them to identify as black, but it's not as if there isn't still a racial awareness of a difference within the community.

To be fair though, it is mostly Drake's fault for all the "lightskin" jokes.

Race is biological, but our appreciation of race is a social construct. That's what confuses people, when it really shouldn't.

forgot pic.

Attached: 1639580703341.jpg (1718x1056, 454.71K)

That's because logic looks white enough to pass for white and be treated as such. Most mixed people look clearly mixed enough to be treated as Black or at least non-white, by both white and black people.

Well I think primarily it's due to the dominance of black people in the mixed raced conversation
There you have the one drop rule and so it's natural that people will think that mixed raced people are essentially just black and not either white or some non white and non black category
Personally as a hapa I consider myself mixed raced not asian nor white
Not really

I'm black retard, I'm well aware of colorism and we do generally regard lightskins as better off than darkskin people, but that does not detract from the broader sociological phenomenon I'm talking about.

I think that really applies to hapas and half blacks since they're non white features are more dominant and they can't pass as white easily. Half brown kids I notice identify with their white side a lot more compared to the other two since I guess their more likely to be white passing and white people will assume they are one of them.

No, hapas are like everybody else, exceptionalizing mixed race people is just as weird as people who call them abominations.

That’s changing as the dark “mostly black” population shrinks while the lighter “mostly white or 50/50” grows.

elliot rodger bros..

That's not true though

Pipe down wog, go shoot another nigger or something
The one exception. You shouldn't ever have children with a jewess because she will make you a tool.

I'm mixed (3/4 white, 1/4 black)
And when I went to Nigeria to visit my family everyone thought I was white and therefore adopted or my mum (white) cucked my dad
Pretty weird experience considering im just some swarthy wog in the uk

Lightskin women are better off than Darkskin women. Darkskin men are better off than lightskin men.

There aren’t many fully black AA anymore a lot of them are mixed and I mean a lot I literally only know like 2 fully black AA kids

>t.African kid

>Pipe down wog, go shoot another nigger or something

clever response, it's a shame another one of your yellow teeth fell out while this saying this out loud