Unironically what speaks against moving to Japan and start a new life there...

Unironically what speaks against moving to Japan and start a new life there? Company offers me to work in their Tokyo office. 40h week, some paid overwork but not that bad, 2 days homeoffice per week, 22 paid day offs. They would help me with the visa and even help finding an apartment nearby. They would also pay my Japanese language lessons.

I've been there twice (also work related) and I was amazed of the people, the food, how convenient everything is, the beaches, the nightwalks, everything so clean and safe, etc. But I have no idea how it is after a year, two years or a decade. Honestly, future doesn't seem so bright in Europe. In Japan, at least, they live a more independent life. Their whole economy doesn't fall apart because of a war in the Ukraine like in Germany. Only thing that holds me are my parents. They are just so nice people, I would miss them a lot. And I'm pretty sure they would be sad forever and maybe lonely.

Attached: key.jpg (1600x900, 172.72K)

Sounds like a great opportunity, you can manage to live alone without being really good at the language then go for it.

Not having the opportunity

>Only thing that holds me are my parents. They are just so nice people, I would miss them a lot. And I'm pretty sure they would be sad forever and maybe lonely.

What

Take the opportunity. I thought about that when I moved from one corner of my cunt to the other, but it's something you'll both be able to adapt to with time.

Japan is earthquake country.
You need to be used to earthquake.

I don't think you have to worry about this, but Japanese people tend to be really picky about manners and showing respect to your seniors so keep it in mind if you're going.

>Their whole economy doesn't fall apart because of a war in the Ukraine like in Germany.
you know if china attacks taiwan japan is screwed right? and i mean way worse than what's happening now with ukraine and europe.

America will help them directly unlike Ukraine so it's ok.

Japanese economy's been stagnant for almost 30 years now, granted their economy is huge though.

>if something happens then it affects something else ZOMG did u KNOWED THAT??
dude shut up

you're dumb. read the op. he's complaining about the effects of the ukraine war on european economy but he wants to move to another region where there's disputed territory and likely future war.

Wars gonna end and things are going to get back to normal, or I hope it does

Yet Japan has the most beautiful girls

When earthquake goes you sex sex in bed with Japanese girl

>Japan has the most beautiful girls
no
your delusion.
grass next door is always greener

L O L

My delusion? L O L

You're delusional

What is better? Both

Attached: 73a2e9d4b6dddb1e9859b6025ea62417 (1) (1).webm (576x1024, 2.54M)

>Unironically what speaks against moving to Japan and start a new life there?
The japanese

Brazilian girls are very beautiful.
They are racial mix girls.
race mixed girl is always beautiful

You can give it a shot but you should know that most foreigners don't like it there. Not many stay in Japan for a long time so be ready to be dissapointed. I personally lasted 10 months and although now I'm in a third world country I'm much, much happier.

Read picrel if you want to know in which ways Japan is different to the West.

Attached: jt.jpg (334x500, 43.57K)

Aren't COVID restrictions still fairly strict in Japan?

You will always be a foreigner there. Stay in your own country.

You can't shame Germans fucking monkey. Germans are better people than you.

Attached: 3_Monkey_Tortured.jpg (615x338, 34.18K)