Where can I meet Jewish girls?

Where can I meet Jewish girls?

Attached: 1648232405313.png (820x549, 773.63K)

New York or Buenos Aires

Auschwitz

hollywood

Israel

Attached: 1648479177334.webm (540x960, 2.3M)

In Jewen

Attached: IMG_20220401_020449.jpg (1080x578, 68.6K)

Unironically a Brit in NYC or Boston or Philadelphia who acted the part could absolutely CLEAN UP with Jewish girls there

hideous

I'm off to buy a tweed blazer and some bottle cap glasses

Euros don't have enough of an appreciation for how well they could do here. Most Americans see themselves as simple and common while Europeans are exotic and refined. The accent alone goes a huge way.

new york. I went to a rich highschool and we had 60% jewish student body (real numbers)

I am trying to get over a jewish qt at work who rejected me, but she still fucking texts me out of the blue randomly.

fuck sake.

Attached: 1648520802031.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

Tell her to quit bothering you. She is trying to make money off you.

figure out if shess actually interesting or just wants a orbiter or feeds her attention

she's unironically from a rich east coast family and lives in a mansion. I banter her constantly over it and she hates it lol

I really think it's the latter, cause she talks to me when she wants, but never wants to hang out beyond eating lunch together at work. feels like I'm just a gimmick for her

Maybe several generations of generous betaproviders? But honestly better tell her that no contact outside of work and look for another job yourself. Youve gotten yourself in a shitty situation.

>tfw jewish-passing
>tfw no jewess has ever shown me attention

Attached: 2501D4BB-5FF9-4850-BAB2-CE60FE7B0274.png (385x304, 139.77K)

Do they suck non mutilated dick or would they just laugh?

I'm stuck in the same place for the next few years, but overall it's not too out of control. worst comes to worst, I'll just block her and ignore her, and I'm becoming more mindful of the fact I'm just a beta orbiter walking clown meant to dispense jokes in her eyes.

Not just Jews but even whites in America would laugh at that. Only Americans that don't get circumcised are blacks and spics. And obviously the Europoor immigrants.
If you wanna jump the border, make sure to make your dick cleaner with circumcision first. It's disgusting uncut.

Yikes i wanna throw rocks at This slut