Is it just me

or does this Ukrainian gentleman strike an uncanny resemblance to American citizen George Floyd? If you don't see it look closely.
What could be the cause of this phenotypical similarity?

Attached: uncanny.png (1080x1567, 577.78K)

i cant snyid

george floyd expert here
its the big lips and nose
further evidence slavs are NOT white

It's obvious, isn't it?
St Floyd died for our sins and he resurrected to fight satan (putin)

Zoomers don't know about Klitschko brothers..

why are all your politicians celebrities?

How is this Any Forums related?

Are u telling us that you dont know Klitschko? You should not be posting here if youre under 18

Phenotype similarities across very different countries

Because we got tired of old "professional" corrupt politicians. Most of those celebreties actually do it surprisingly better

haha i used to see this guy on my german tv!
or maybe his twin idk

yeah I hear Ukraine is a real paradise these days

I didn't say or imply that

Anything east of Galicia are orks

Hey I am also east of Galicia...

What do you think of Zelensky so far? His approval rating seemed to drop but apart from some minor scandals he didnt seem so bad (?) Ive also started to watch his "Servant of the people" show after he got elected (only watched S1, pretty alright) and he seemed to fulfil/try to solve promises that also bothered his character in the show (which is kinda funny)

Attached: 392.jpg (3396x2976, 1.5M)

there was a reality tv star who held a high ranking office in the usa
best guy they had in ages

He's not that bad, that's all. I've seen some good improvements in terms of infrastructure and political situation during his presidency and I honestly respect his way of behaviour during this war. I don't think there was a better Ukrainian president yet
If we preserve independence after this war, I will definitely vote for him

Georgsky Flodsky

Zoomer detected

Kinda the reason trump got elected

Im pretty sure your independance is preserved unless something unexpected happens (Belarus randomy joins the war after all/Russia for some reason starts to be competent) but Id guess there will maybe soon (in a month or two) be a very unpopular peace deal where Ukraine will have to partially accept Russian demands. Kinda like the Finnish winter war back then. And Ive already heard of a kind of scummy way for Zelensky to not have to deal with it (where the status of the DPR/LPR and Crimea will be discussed "over the next 15 years" or whatever, aka problem of the future presidents. At least what I heard about peace talks in Istanbul)
But who knows... Maybe things turn out for the better and you guys push back most of their offensive positions/Russian army collapses into complete mutiny.. But I doubt there could ever be enough troops to push Russia out of the DPR/LPR (infested by too many seperatists and too many Ukries left) or Crimea (which a lot more Russians are probably ready to defend)