Do men also die fighting in your country while women whore themselves in a different one?

Attached: 1648761386552.jpg (8354x7104, 2.56M)

grim.

lera got that habsburg jawline

Yes

>Imagine being a Slavic male
They won’t even have a wife or gf to go back to after this war

Attached: DA616F88-2C00-4EA4-B39D-7137562CB57D.jpg (695x2560, 315.04K)

If they had women in the army you'd say they're cucked(rightfully). So what's the point of this post, Do you think it wouldn't look just like this in a hypothetical war scenario for spain?

Sad as a sunflower seed that never bloomed, for its only nourishment was blood. Women could never understand.

if i were a neet i'd make a fake eastern euro twitter account and send those whores that pic

This is probably a stupid thought but perhaps some of these are catfishing accounts and perhaps catfishers are trying to capitalise on the current events

I'm sorry m8, I hate (most) women so much
If war ever comes to asspain, I'm killing every politician possible in minecraft before anyone else

*tinder sorry am retarded

:(

bros... why do we have to wage war??? why can't we just be friends???

Quit whining incel. The Ukrainians are absolutely right about this. Fighting wars is the business of men, and women should be kept as far away from it as possible.

Awfully black and white perspective don’t you think? Surely, there’s something in between being cannon fodder and a prostitute.

Ask Mr. Putin and those 80% of Russians who support him

that isn't the issue retard, female Ukrainian refugees are immediately whoring themselves out while their men die on the field of combat. They should at least have some dignity or respect for their own men.

True... BRAVE WHITE MEN should fight for their countries and HONOR while w*men get satisfied by blacks like the sluts they are

I would like to thank brave Ukrainian males for their their bravery.
Throwing your life away to make sure that us polish men can have sex with ukrainian women safely free of armed conflict is a sacrifice that shall not be forgotten.

Attached: kneel.png (335x506, 324.01K)

Women are inferior to men in pretty much every thing. Even in these past few decades of feminism and tons of resources poured into females, men continue to be superior gender.

She who does not work, neither shall she eat.

she can eat something other than cock

A woman can carry and learn how to use a gun as good as any other man, incel. Why did they forbid men from leaving ukraine and not single young women too?

once the war is over the ukranian female population will be larger than the male one, that's when I emigrate to ukraine

how is this fair?

It isn't. Here is your feminism, bro.

I get that an incel like you would like to see these women fall into the hands of Russian and Chechen barbarians, but any real man knows that women have no business being in a war zone

>men start war
>men fight war
>men die in war
>men complain about war
lol

Who told you it was supposed to be fair?

no they get reserve duty same as everyone
i know chicks that flew in back from vacation because there was a military operation and they were needed

Attached: 4701039172713.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

this is how it always was
these women are useless and would get in the way anyways.

Have Ukrainians talked about this at all?

There are still a lot of women walking around. They still don't want to have sex with me
I don't think anything has really changed at this point
Why should I be jealous of women who would never have sex with me anyway? Should I be mad? Why?

I thought men and women are equal? Yup, until someone has to clean the snow outside in the backyard.
>also incel incel incel
Post physique you beta "male" lmao

I think you're misunderstanding the reason why people are obsessed with this

kek when did I say men and women are equal??

They only fuck Chad that exploited lawlessness and free gunz to become a local warlord with his own harem

Men and women are equal. Women don't belong in war though because no one does.

>majority of refugees are russians from the east of ukraine and russophone cities like mariupol and kharkiv
>haha how will ukrainians cope the women of their enemies are getting railed in poland
Why are Any Forumscels like this

>Men and women are equal
Thats something a tranny would say. Back to the front line, man!!

Women have always belonged in war user, wars aren't fought purely by men
Also nobody is saying that these women should be fighting in the front lines either
Could you post evidence of this?

Grim as fuck

this war is blackpilling me hard on women. Wtf

I kind of start to understand how my Russian ancestors went to Germany and raped the shit out of hot girls

the girl is getting black cock in Italy while her brother died in Ukraine

Sent from my Xiaomi - Redmi Note 8 Pro

Attached: 1648765676335.webm (576x1024, 1.61M)

I dont have evidence since they dont collect data like that obviously, but from what poles and slovaks have said they mostly speak Russian
Also, majority of the fighting is in Russian speaking parts of Ukraine

Equal in what way?