If the rivers went to the north, we would be Polish instead

If the rivers went to the north, we would be Polish instead

Attached: Slovakia_map_rivers.png (800x413, 108.77K)

Pretty retarded of you to secede from Czechia

You would be FRENCH instead, slovakians belongs in the arms of french men

France I...

Attached: polish.gif (280x280, 3.75M)

>Polish instead
instead of what?

Only if my Lemko ancestors stayed in their place I would be a Slovak citizen today

Instead of purgatory that is this country

nope, it was good decision

always get you guys confused with slovenia

Attached: slovakia.png (492x420, 12.36K)

I think it might be because Slovenia went on vacation in your map

can't ya just combine or something and form slovenoslovakia?
also why would you ditch the czechs? they're like the dwarves of europe, always tinkering and making cool shit.

Instead of pic rel hungarian

Attached: 1643282629010.jpg (760x449, 48.53K)

I still don't know the difference between Czechia and Slovakia

If Slovaks were part of Czechoslovakia they would be poorer than they are now. Slovakia was incredibly backward during Prague rule.

>also why would you ditch the czechs? they're like the dwarves of europe, always tinkering and making cool shit.
We were kinda like anchor in that marriage. Still miss them though

>Czechia
Industry
Germans

>Slovakia
Farmland
Hungarians

Yeah, actually pretty interesting how the Carpathians were such a border so over the last 1000 years, despite close cultural and linguistic ties, there was virtually no contact between Poles and Slovaks. Slovaks don't appear in Polish culture and history in any way, this territory was historically always referred to as Hungary in Poland, I can't think of any relevant accounts of existence of Slovaks in Polish literature. Quite weird that we completely ignored a large Slavic population living between us and Hungarians we had a lot of contact and economic and cultural exchange with.

Too busy opressing and/or genociding other ethnicities

do you ever go to sleep or you praise Grossgermanivm 24/7

>weird that we completely ignored a large Slavic population living between us and Hungarians we had a lot of contact and economic and cultural exchange with
Its probably because a lot of writen interactions were between city dwelling higher classes, which were often hungarian, or larping as such.
Or maybe Polish just reffered to everyone in mountains, including Slovaks, as Gorals IDK.

>Its probably because a lot of writen interactions were between city dwelling higher classes, which were often hungarian, or larping as such.

Probably but usually nobles made some remarks on peasants as well, we have a lot of accounts of Ruthenians or Lithuanians even though they were mostly peasants - their customs, dialects etc. Well, Czechs were mostly peasants as well as their upper class was completely germanized yet they somehow appear in Polish consciousness and historical accounts. Meanwhile Slovaks are like a black hole. Especially weird because Poland owned a bunch of towns in Spis which were surrounded by Slovaks.

I find it strange Polish nobles, usually thirsty for conquering new lands and getting new peasants, never used Slovaks as an excuse to start a war against Hungary.

>Or maybe Polish just reffered to everyone in mountains, including Slovaks, as Gorals IDK.

No, actually Gorals as a distinct group only appeared in the late medieval era and they originated from Vlach shepherds who immigrated there and got slavicized due to living between Poles, Ruthenians and Slovaks.