Could we beat the rest of the world in a conventional war?

Could we beat the rest of the world in a conventional war?

Attached: 1200px-UKUSA_Map.svg (1).png (1200x530, 135.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitio_de_Cartagena_de_Indias_(1741)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You couldn't even beat Afghanistan in a conveniental war

Canada's military is too poor to afford shoelaces and uses cold war era vehicles.

i'm not dying for a yank

i'm down to try

We obliterated Afghanistan lmao.
Occupying is the hard part but we usually obliterate a country's military in ~3-4 weeks. The rest is just occupation and terrorism.
Also your entire cucked country literally is 100% dependent on US protection.

kek
coping ^

Isn't a decent chunk of European weaponry just american shit? Would it be a last minute unification of the non-anglos or were the non-anglos training with each other before then? idk bro it's a hard question too many factors at play

Yes. Pic rel is American military bases.
>Would it be a last minute unification of the non-anglos
This. We get the first move.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-09 17-55-00.png (2406x1238, 2.38M)

Or Vietnam.

>moving the goalpost

I'd say anglo win then especially with those bases China's the wildcard their military is mostly a mystery since no real fighting.

Just stop

Absolutely no, you don't even need combat, if the rest of the world just embargoed them the anglosphere would instantly collapse
Muttoid cope

I should emphasize, this is scorched earth. No occupation. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran were all swiftly defeated in just a few weeks, usually with 100:1 or more fatality ratios.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitio_de_Cartagena_de_Indias_(1741)

I doubt anyone would be able to obliterate countries like Afghanistan or Vietnam if the USSR and China being kicked out of those respective regions are anything to go by.

You faggots make Americans look so dumb and spineless
Just throw your electronics in a fucking lake you dipshit, stop posting

We lost the hell out of those wars but neither one was conventional.
In the conventional part of the Afghanistan war, when we directly overthrew the legitimate government (which we shouldn't have, I know) it was extremely one-sided. The reason it all went wrong was Bush decided he wouldn't negotiate with anyone in Afghanistan for any reason. The war could have easily been over in 2 years with minimal cost but Bush was a retard.

Are you seriously asking? There's no chance you'd win.

Occupation isn't a conventional war

US Along has a larger military budget than China + Russia + EU, plus actual power projection; none of those countries can fight a war far beyond their borders. Add in UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand to take care of the thirdies.
The US Navy alone can take on the rest of the world's on. Add in the Royal Navy and we control the oceans entirely
The US air force has fleets of F22s and F35s. Absolutely no combination of foreign countries stand a chance against a fully operational 5th gen fleet.

Attached: Comparision-of-aircraft-carrier-plane-capacity-by-country.png (451x363, 15.68K)