Is this what Ruskis want bros?

Is this what Ruskis want bros?

Attached: Funnybeardmanmap.png (1280x651, 225.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw completely irrelevant to Russia
Based.

Attached: cozy yoba in canada.jpg (666x500, 67.59K)

We're called Atlantis now?

Who cares what they "want". Its irrelevant. Their time is out and we will get many new flags. Tick tock.

Attached: 1648257548959 (1).gif (644x453, 92.39K)

russiastan loves turkey
OP forgot to include the commonwealth because he's an OP.

I have 0 german things desu, just an old tv and some candy

In the last decades after 1991 Russia has tried to gain new territory (Georgia, Crimea) and tried to suppress seceding parts of the country (Two Chechen wars). So why would it suddenly collapse? Many Russians from all parts of the country probably don't want to become independent countries

Do you drive a Seat by chance? Seat is part of the Volkswagen conglomerate

no that's just russians being retarded
atlantids are france, uk, belgium, ireland, netherlands and also parts of spain and portugal

Russians are minority in all the oblasts besides Moscow and St Petersburg area. All their neighbors hate them and the subjugated people in republics hate them even more. If the first chechen war was successful and they managed to split from Russian Federation we would have seen full bakanization in a couple of years. Thats why Russian Federation crushed Chechenia in 2nd chechen war.

doesnt make sense for finland to be russian but for estonia to be german

Maybe Greater Finland wouldn't be too bad, we'd need to evict the slavs to Europe though

I only want (you)s

Attached: 1648758707517.png (785x757, 267.02K)

>Russians are minority in all the oblasts besides Moscow and St Petersburg area
Lmao wtf. Delusional.

> Russians are minority in all the oblasts besides Moscow and St Petersburg area

Attached: 1530760004952.jpg (258x544, 11.94K)

>have both halves of Koreas under control
>decide to keep them divided
Holy based!

tick tock

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Estonian roach, spoque plez

o my god, fucking cringe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1252x615, 48.6K)

You have written many posts that help me convince Russians living in Estonia. About the true attitude of Estonians toward them.

>that flag
hi, subrussian

The fact you paint everyone who speaks russian language as ethnically russian is hilarious cope.
Literally getting outbred by every minority ethnic group in the cannibal Mordor empire. Moscow is less then 40% russian already with mass muslim prayers on streets and largest mosque in Europe.
Its taken 20 years to civilize them at least half way. Would you like them back to prop up your demographics?

Attached: ticktock.png (575x581, 49.72K)

>>that cringe
bye, subrussian

butthurt belters are really something else

yay more frens :)

Attached: 1648759615768.png (200x142, 23.02K)