Cisgender Iroonian Female vs Their Cisgender neighbours

In the picture, you can clearly see a cisgender Iroonian Aryan female compared to the dark arab and N Indian female. This begs the question, why do Americans think Iranians are like their neighbours? We are clearly white and of Aryan stock, while Arabs, turks and Indians are clearly black. If you walk down the streets of tehran, every cisgender Iroonian woman you will see will clearly have blonde hair and blue eyes, pointing to our Aryan and White Origin. Acshually, the original Aryans even themselves were cishender Iroonian males. So when will our white brothers accept us as white? because we're clearly white and Aryans, so why don't Americans and Europeans treat us as white people. the answer is Persiophobia. #Persianlivesmatter. We are aryan and we are white, that is why we are beautiful and intelligent while Arabs and Indians are not because of their black origins.
And as for all these turks arabs and Indians on Any Forums stop your obsession with us. You will always be black. Stop being mad that we are if notdic stock and you are not. You have definitive proof in this picture that we are not related to you. Stop creating persiophobic post. Cisgender Iroonian females and Cisgender Iranian males look way better that all of your cisgender folk. Cisgender Iroonians are white, full stop Stop trying to compare us to yourselves. We are realted to nords, becasue we are if Nordic stock, while you people are black. So stop obsessing over us and seethe and cope over the fact that we are white and you are not.

Also, STOP ASSUMING I AM TRANSGENDER just because I use the word Cisgender. I am definitely a straight Cisgender Iroonian white Aryan male, sho is definitely not insecure about being brown, because I am white. My goal in life is to get acceptance of my fellow cisgender white folk, and it would mean the world to me if a cisgender white male or a cisgender white female was to tell me that us cisgender Iroonians are also white. Please.

Attached: StitchIt_20223103032443_313.png (1080x2941, 3.92M)

Daniel this is not healthy

Top one is made to be breeded with light haired Finnish guy.

It's not about what is healthy, its about the truth. What is not healthy is Any Forums's obsession with proving we are brown when we are white Aryans. And we are nice to thse people even though they are inferior. Look at this picture of Cisgender Iroonian man hanging out with a cisgender turkish man even though we are white, we are not racist. A man of such white excellence as the Iroonian shouldn't even be talking to the lowly black turk, but look at us, we are good people. We are Ok with having these blacks and browns as our neighbour but we can't stoop to their low level. We are not the same as them. WE ARE WHITE.

no she is a cisgender iroonian woman, but finns are white just like us (a little less maybe) so maybe.

Attached: 20160621-stroke.jpg (418x278, 38.48K)

Finns are native Northern Eurasian who fucked proto-germanic women.

You are the fake Cisgender Agonistic Iranian male

Yes you are right. We Cisgender Iranians are white just like you right?? I think so, what do you think, we look really white in my opinion idk why the brownies try to associate with us

Back at it again with another shit-thread, american flag.

There are no white girls in India? Arent6they anglo allies?

Well thats surely not how average persian would look like.
Anyways, we are both originally Central Eurasians like turks once were too.

There are plenty of Russian and Ukrainian whores here.

Brownies stay out. This is a thread for Aryan White folk. Stop ruining Cisgender Iroonian threads with your persophobia just because you know you will never be white like us.

Attached: 21543823_1489889031054399_8354126000416669346_o.jpg (2048x1536, 436.03K)

Dump your collection of Cisgender Female gifs, you wont cus youre fake

Come to Iran and see for yourself. We are sorrounded by these brownies, but we are white fully. You might get the wrong notion from all the persiophobic media, but the Average cisgender persian looks just as white as you probably haha.

OP isn't me. He's a triggered Indian with an inferiority complex who's been raging all day because I said we don't look like Indians nor associate with them. I never call us white or "Aryan". Imagine getting that triggered just because we don't feel any kinship with Indians LMAO.

Drop your collection of cisgender female gifs to prove it

Everybody already knows Iran is the gem between arabs and indo-mongoloid

Still we at from North, Straight line from Iran to North is Komi Republic (Finno-Ugric) are much lighter by logical reason

Rajesh, get a fucking life dude. We don't give a shit about you. Stop trying to associate with us, stop trying to get our acceptance, stop trying to think you look like us. We have nothing in common with you and there's nothing wrong with that. I never mentioned white people once, it's you and your skin color obsession that brought up white people.

Attached: cringe (1).jpg (809x2402, 977.06K)

Here. OP is a pathetic Indian with an inferiority complex who raged because I told him we don't look the same as them. Imagine getting that mad that you make memes and type a paragraph about a nationality that doesn't care about your or cow worshipping country.

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 198.webm (576x1024, 2.39M)

Take a rest dude.

She needs Rhinoplasty for her hook nose and Canthoplasty to fix her negative canthal tilt, like most other Iranians.

OP is clearly trolling, you can tell. But i find it funny that you posted the exact stuff that OP said in his shitpost, but unironically. kek

Nigga, your fellow Indian literally made a thread impersonating me with 2 paragraphs, multiple meme edits and pretending to answer questions on my behalf. What do you want from us? Why are you so obsessed with us? I literally don't get it.

Attached: cisgender Iranian indian (2).jpg (1536x2048, 406.69K)

You are so right Irooni brotzer. This is exactly what i'm saying in my post. why do these brownies keep trying to associate with us whites, its because they are insecure.

You people literally bleach your skin. Talk about pathetic.

We look like Arabs because we're Middle Eastern, we don't look like Indians.

Shut the fuck up you smelly tech support employee.

Attached: bollywood.png (745x901, 937.5K)