Germans can’t get their drivers licenses until 18

Germans can’t get their drivers licenses until 18

Attached: A703EC71-B1B1-46F4-964B-5374844182E6.png (360x479, 135.18K)

With your mom, embarrassing

Americans can't drink alcohol until 21

Attached: 553480934.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

The brain must develop first

Americans cant get tobacco products until 21

Americans can't go to school without constant fear of being turned into cheap imitation swiss cheese.

The brain doens't stop developing at 21 but 24

Le brain must develop first

>embarrassing
Just because you'd need a crane to lift yours into a car

>this is German humor

>dude you didnt set your age cap high enough so might as well not try to set an age cap at all

driving a car, like owning a gun is something that makes you a direct danger to others if not properly trained
drinking alcohol on the other hand is only a danger to yourself

not true at all, I always beat my wife when I'm drunk.

American driving tests be like: ok now drive around the block once without hitting most of the trash cans and youre good to go!

still a drunk person is more dangerous driving a car or in possession of a gun

Unironically true. When I took my test it was parallel park (in their tiny car), drive around the block and onto this really wide road to do a 3 point turn and then drive back.

>In 2018, 10,511 people died in alcohol related accidents in the United States. The FBI also estimates that around 1 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol drugs in the same year.
>While the United States may seem like we have high numbers for DUI accidents every year, we actually are the third worst country when it comes to drunk driving—which obviously isn’t great. In 2015, South Africa was ranked number one as the worst country when it comes to drunk driving. With 58% of their fatal accidents involving alcohol in some way, they sit high above the second and third seats. The second seat goes to Canada, at 34% and the third to the United States at 31%. Countries on the lower end of the spectrum include Germany (9%), Russia (9%), India (5%), and China (4%).
amerigoblins keep coping, this is what happens

holy shit kek

so? we're all over 18 here

>amerifats can drive freely with 16
>can't drink until 21
>3rd highest global when it comes to fatal DUIs
>germans can drive with 18
>can drink with 16/18
>3rd lowest drunk diving fatalities
makes you think huh