Universities in europe

soon i'll be moving out to attend university in a different european country.
i want to move to the north (denmark, netherlands, germany or scandinavia), can any people from there help me in the decision by telling some things that i will discover only after arriving there?
if any of you did it, how did it go? what should i expect?
thanks

Attached: b6c.png (500x500, 104.69K)

dont come to denmark
its miserable
our apartments are ugly
our cities are ugly

Attached: 277358392_310412091021930_561771567035960096_n.png (1820x1652, 3.67M)

that Germany is poor

Our countries are so miserable to live in I have no clue why you would come here for extended stay. Just stick to a weekend to Amsterdam

dont come to germany
its miserable
our apartments are ugly
our cities are ugly

Attached: imago0052226935h-1.jpg (1500x1003, 491.23K)

I will visit germs of many and see your ugly, filthy ass cities.

Nyooooo please Mr. Sweden don't do that
You will never be able to forget the filthy that you will see

i think i'm going to live in the capital of most of those countries, unless there are many big cities like germany which i could choose from
why

>capital of most of those countries
avoid berlin at any cost
this is not a joke

im visiting a country filled with germs, no point avoiding the obvious

is it like milan where you can't go out at night without getting robbed?
sweden is high on the list, how is stockholm?

>stockholm
It is a large city, so if you can deal with the negative issues of big cities, it is great.

good
english is spoken by most people in scandinavia right?
unfortunately in germany i heard you have to enroll some courses only in german, which is a pity since it will take time before i will learn the country's language and be able to understand complex topics with it

>is it like milan where you can't go out at night without getting robbed?
that too
It's also filled with organized arab crime and political extremists of the right and left

thanks, that's the opposite of what i want

Don't go to Oslo, everyone just lives at home with their parents and are super eager to just get home and don't talk to anyone. You'd be completely isolated.
I believe Trondheim has more of a social community. Some other universities do too.

>english is spoken by most people in scandinavia right?
In sweden, yea, specially in a city. If you went to the middle of bumfuck nowhere filled with old people, probably not or some broken english.
What do you plan to do in stockholm?

come to finland
its miserable
our apartments are ugly
our cities are ugly you gonna love it

Attached: homocity lumi-inferno.jpg (658x441, 89.73K)

this excludes norway and finland. i never wanted to go to finland but i'm sad for norway, great landscapes
the only thing i know is that i will study in university (still have to choose which one).
i have no idea about apartment prices but i can save money before leaving and then use it until i find a job.

choke on your pasta

>organized arab crime
i keep on hearing of this, but since I never bother staying in a large city for long it just feels like entertainment rather than any actual danger
must suck living there though lol